MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Some of the most exciting comics I’m getting to read, for the first time, on the DC Infinite app are Wasteland and the original Milestone titles. But it seems some coding issues are popping up with these, on issues I had already read, I believe.
Wasteland #7 now contains the contents of Hardware #16, which has yet to come out under the Hardware title. And Static #14 now contains issue #10 of Blood Syndicate. It would be nice if you looked into this and fixed them, since I want to read the entirety of the WORLD COLLIDE crossover when it all becomes available (hopefully you are looking to include the eponymous one-shot) and Static #14 is part of that. Also, is anyone looking into why issue #6 of Wasteland is still unavailable?
Thank you,
Chris

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up about those two issues @cmbeckett1972.63129 - we have them on our list :slight_smile:

And as for Wasteland #6, our friendly Alec.Holland mentioned this recently:

Legion of Super-Heroes (1984-1989) issue 38 is missing 2 pages. Page number seven in the comic featuring Wildfire and Dawnstar should be between pages 7 and 8 on DCUI and page 14 of the original comic featuring Polar Boy and Dream Girl Should go between pages 13 and 14 on DCUI. They don’t concern the main storyline and that may be why they are missing.

1 Like

Got that report in, thank you for the heads up @idle453.87595!

Thanks!

Aquaman: Sword Of Atlantis #40, 42-43, 45 show up under Aquaman (2002-2006). They are already under their own series, Aquaman: Sword of Atlantis. Just wanted to let you know!

1 Like

Hey @MovieAddict! Do you mind clarifying the issues you saw regarding the panels in this comic? Screenshots also work. :slight_smile:

Good eye, @romangreco! Thank you for the report - I’ve added that to our list. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m going to try to post the shots in order, because they definitely did not run in order from the first story page

1 Like

Yeah, that’s how it starts, out of order, completely screwy…

1 Like

https://www.dcuniverseinfinite.com/comics/book/who-s-who-update-1988-3/4079c34b-ec47-43b2-b3cd-aa14392505da

Pages are out of order: Parliament of Trees to Puppeteer (6 pages in total) are at the end of the comic, they should be after the cover and before Queen Bee.

And (maybe) the editor page/indicia page right after the cover is missing as well. Not all issues contain this page, so it might be correct.

1 Like

Morning @michaelvhm.47507! I’ve passed this on up, thanks for reporting!

2 Likes

https://www.dcuniverseinfinite.com/comics/book/hardware-16/c1cc5532-bace-4245-92eb-7631db443b59

Could you please fix page #27, Hardware’s Arsenal. It’s unreadable.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Got it, thank you @MovieAddict! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you for the report @michaelvhm.47507, I’ve put this on our list! :batparrot:

3 Likes

#2 of the series “Static (Season One)” should have been available on DC Universe Infinite on 7/20/2021.

Unfortunately I only see #1.

When will #2 be added?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @michael_pfeiffer - I’m going to look into this further and get back to you once I know more.

Hi @michael_pfeiffer - We’ve gotten to the bottom of it! Unfortunately, the 20th was an error on our side, it will actually be released on 7/27.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but really appreciate you pointing this out to us so that it could be corrected.

1 Like

Infinity, Inc. (1984) #41: pages 21 & 22 (20 & 21 in the original book) are supposed to be one combined double-page spread instead of two separate pages.

3 Likes

Thank you @KookieSuperApe! I’ve added this to our list. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

WHo’s Who Update 1988 issue 4 has the pages out of order and issue 2 still does not have the Joker page.

2 Likes

Nightwing #78 by Tom Taylor