Batman #609
    publish 2010

2. Dc Comics app
    Batman #609
    publish 2002

3. DCU Infinite
    In Hush Encyclopedia
    First Appearance - Batman #609 (2003)

Thanks for catching this, @thuggerBATMAN! I’ve let the team know about it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mention Hush First Appearance in Description.

Blood Syndicate 10 is in place of Static 14

Also there is no Blood Syndicate 9.

Great callout!

Actually, that’s coming this month 7/6/2021!

Doom Patrol (1964-) #106 has #105’s description.

1 Like

Thank you @SaintBrodie! This issue has been added to our list. :doom_patrol_club:

1 Like

Dark Nights: Death Metal The Last 52 War of the Multiverses has several pages out of order. Pages 13-18 should be 75-80.

I’ve noted this and passed it up, thank you!

Wasteland #7 is linking to Hardware #16

1 Like

This is another one that’s technically outside the purview of DCUI, but I just thought I’d mention it here so that it can passed along to the appropriate party in the DC organization: the solicit text for the new book Justice League Unlimited: Girl Power is incorrect. It states that the book collects stories from the issues Adventures in the DC Universe #3-6, #9; Justice League Adventures #4; Justice League Unlimited #20-22, #35-42, but that’s not the case. The book actually has eight stories from:

Adventures in the DC Universe #6, 9
Justice League Adventures #4
Justice League Unlimited #1, 20, 22, 35, 42

The solicit text makes it appear as if the book contains stories from the Justice League Unlimited issues #20-22, #35-42 inclusive, but the stories are actually just one apiece from those four issues. And as far as I can tell, there’s nothing at all in the book from Adventures in the DC Universe #3-5.

1 Like

Great catch @idle453.87595! Thanks :slight_smile:

@KookieSuperApe Whew, thank you for your hard work! I’ve passed all of this along so our team can take a look :grin:. As always, you’re the best!

1 Like

Hey Kookie,

As that is Comixology, I’m not sure that there’s a huge amount we can do here. Nevertheless, I will pass it on to the team and see if there’s anyone they can reach out to for a quick fix!

1 Like

Just to clarify, the same incorrect solicitation text is present everywhere that’s selling or providing information about the book: publishing company website, Amazon, DC itself, etc.

1 Like

That changes things! I’ll pass to the content team and see what we can do :slight_smile: Thanks for the flag!

1 Like

https://www.dcuniverseinfinite.com/comics/book/who-s-who-update-1988-2/0dbcfa5a-f607-451d-9887-cfc6ae8651b3

One page is missing: “Joker”
One page in the wrong position: “Karma”, actually page 20, should be page 8, after Justice League International and right before KGBeast.

1 Like

Thanks for catching this @michaelvhm.47507! I’ve passed it along. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:sparkles: Comic Cavalcade #13 (1945) - Page 40 / 67 is missing, instead there are two different scans of page 41 / 67. (This is the Carl Akeley story pages 5 / 8 and 6 / 8.)

2 Likes

Thank you for the report, @mojaka! I’ll pass this along. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like