MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Detective Comics - (1937) - #603 - Is missing its final page.

@Epyon I’ve noted that issue for our staff to fix! Thank you for bringing it to our attention :+1:

Infinity, Inc. (1984) #11 is missing a page, page 23, the second-to-last page of the story in the original issue. The DCUI and Comixology versions both have the same page count, so this appears to be affecting all digital versions of the issue, not just what we have here on DCUI.

Thanks for the report @KookieSuperApe - I’ve sent it on up :grin:

1 Like

Looks like an attempt was made to fix Who’s Who Update '87 #1

There’s only one Booster Gold entry now, but it’s still missing Blue Beetle II.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know, I’ve sent this information up.

2 Likes

What happend with Wasteland #6, it should be out last week?

1 Like

Thanks for fixing Who’s Who '87 #1. Blue Beetle is now there. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This happened, 33 years ago:

One of the strangest errors in comics publishing history, to be sure.

This error has now reverberated down through the ages. My guess is the digitization team digitized the issue #6 that had the contents of issue #5, then realized their error at the last minute, so they pulled the issue from release. My hope is that they’ll digitize and tack on the “real issue #6” to the end of the series. My expectation is that we’re never going to get the “real issue #6”. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Here’s a good piece on it: What Strange Series of Events Led to a DC Comic Released Without Cover Art?

3 Likes

Yay!

1 Like

Ah, thanks for your answer. I’ve never read Wasteland before, so I didn’t knew about this error until today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t know where to ask this question, so I’m asking here.

Does anyone know if there’s a reason Wasteland #6 is missing, or is it just an oversight?

Hi @Dr.Criminale - I’ve moved your comment over here to this thread, as this is being discussed above by @michaelvhm.47507, @KookieSuperApe and @SaintBrodie - Feel free to scroll up and take a look. :grin:

3 Likes

Static: Season One is listed as “Static” and has no thumbnail artwork.

1 Like

Ah! Thanks for the heads up @Vroom!

1 Like

You’re welcome. Toss a “thank you” to the developers if you can, as I see the errors in the Millennium Giants collection that others and myself reported a while back have been corrected.

:+1:t2: :superman:

2 Likes

Woohoo, they are a hard working team indeed!

3 Likes

Agreed!

Tell 'em if they want twelvers of Soder and/or Whak Cola (aka the DCU and WildStorm Universe’s best sodas, respectively) I know a guy. :wink:

Who’s Who Update 87 #4 is not the correct one. It comes up as #4 from The Who’s who of 1985

3 Likes