MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! šŸ‘‡

I just wanted to drop a note of thanks, as my Death Metal-related error from a few days ago has been fixed.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m using chrome. But my main issue are the missing pages. I donā€™t think, this is a browser issue.

The problem with the three issues of Batman Gotham Knights isnā€™t a browser issue as well. It just looks like that the images get upscaled and thatā€™s why they look unsharp and blurry.

Added this report and sent it up, ty!

Can you please let us know which year this one is? Links would be great if you have them!

There are quite a few comics we have that donā€™t include the backups, Iā€™ve gone ahead and reported it, but we canā€™t promise they will be added.

Iā€™ve reported these as well. Thanks so much for the extra information youā€™ve provided.

1 Like

The Brave and the Bold 3:
https://www.dcuniverseinfinite.com/comics/book/brave-bold-2007-3/f9e192c7-377e-451a-ad7a-1c2729ff03cb/

Most of the Batman Gotham Knights issues contain the black & white backup stories, just these few issues have them missing. They are added over at comixology, so it shouldnā€™t be a problem to add them here as well. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help and feedback.

1 Like

Thank you for providing that! Iā€™ve reported this as well, we appreciate you! :orange_heart:

2 Likes

This annual comes out of order in the run as itā€™s the finale of the ā€œWho is Wonder Womanā€ story. It also us really messed up in the panel reader after the main story, about page 24. Thanks!!!

Whoā€™s Who '87 #1 - Missing Blue Beetle IIā€™s page, which is replaced by a duplicate of Booster Goldā€™s page.
We know Booster is a ham for the spotlight, but I donā€™t think heā€™d do it at Tedā€™s expense. :wink:

3 Likes

@LeonardoMyst - Iā€™ve added this report to be sent up!

@MovieAddict - Can you please clarify which annual youā€™re having this problem with? If you can provide the link as well that would be great!

1 Like

I submitted an error for the Superman: The Millennium Giants collection a while back. Books were missing, some of the books present werenā€™t part of the story, etc.

I recently saw the correct books have been added (thank you for that), however there are mistakes in their placement:

1. Aquaman #43 and Superman: The Man of Steel #78 need to be flipped around, as theyā€™re currently in the incorrect triangle number order. Aquaman #43 is triangle 1998: 15.1, while MOS #78 is triangle 1998:15. Give 'em a flip and theyā€™ll be perfect. :ok_hand:t2:

2. Teen Titans #19 is triangle 1998: 16.1, while Superman #134 is triangle 1998: 16. Again, flip 'em around and theyā€™ll be good. :+1:t2:

3. Steel #50 and The Adventures of Superman #557 are also in reverse order, as Steel is 1998: 17.1, with AOS being 1998: 17. Flip 'em (once more, with feeling!) and the collection will shine. :metal:t2:

Thank you. :clark_hv_4: :superman:

2 Likes

I submitted that original error a couple months ago, and submitted the new error 2 weeks ago. Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one who noticed it.

1 Like

The more that notice, the quicker theyā€™ll fix it (hopefully). :clark_hv_4:

Thanks for catching those errors as well. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks for catching this, Vroom! Iā€™ve passed it along. :slight_smile:

1 Like

2010 annual. I donā€™t know how to share the link, but I got a pic if that helps

2 Likes

Thanks @MovieAddict, screenshots work! Iā€™ve added this to the report to be passed along. :smiley:

2 Likes

Blackhawk #2 from 1988.

Page #14 is unreadable. The page with ā€œBlackhawk Shows True Colorsā€ on the top (see screenshot)

2 Likes

Per @arkhamassassin, The Adventures of Supergirl is currently incomplete.

DCUI only has chapters 1-6, while the full 13 chapter Digital First series is currently available on Comixology. Pop over chapters 7-13 and this series will be available on DCUI in all of itā€™s super glory! :00_supergirl_arrowverse: :clark_hv_4:

2 Likes

Hey @michaelvhm.47507, thanks for the spot! Iā€™ve added this to the report to be sent on up. :muscle:

Hey @Vroom (and @arkhamassassin), Iā€™ve noted your support down for the complete series to be added to the platform. Thanks for the request! :0_supergirl:

4 Likes

Thank you kindly. tips hat :00_hawkman:

2 Likes

Wonder Woman #198 appears out of order in the series.

2 Likes

Thanks for reporting this, @HubCityQuestion! Iā€™ve let the team know.

1 Like