MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Thanks for catching this, @romangreco! I’ve passed it along to the team. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A note of thanks for the fix on Static: Season One. Virgil’s lookin’ good, now! :00_shazam:

1 Like

Panel by panel is all kinds of wrong on the following book:

1 Like

Don’t forget to give the messenger a box of Chocos.

2 Likes

Thank you for the report, @MovieAddict! I’ve added this to the list. :0_wonder_woman:

3 Likes

doles out Chocos to @LastSon0fMars and anyone else who’d like them

They go perfectly with Ovaltine.

3 Likes

Sorry, but there is no acceptable substitute to “Milk’s favorite cookie…”

3 Likes

All-Star Squadron #54: Pages 12 & 18 are blurry.

1 Like

Confirmed that issue @KookieSuperApe & added it to our list! Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Green Lantern (1960) #7, most panels are cropped incorrectly.

2 Likes

Thank you for the report, @SaintBrodie! This issue has been added to our list. :00_lc_green_lantern:

1 Like

Same blurry page issue with All-Star Squadron #56, page 22.

1 Like

Thank you for the report, @KookieSuperApe! I’ve added this to the list. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
While I couldn’t sleep, I thought I’d read a comic. I was reading Superman #52

As I was reading this, the Summary was wrong. Superman doesn’t face Ambush Bug or work with Doom Patrol. He face Terra-Man. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s the summary of DC Comics Presents #52.

2 Likes

Thankyou for telling me which book it’s on, hopefully they’ll fix the mistake for Superman #52, I’m suprise nobody notice the mistake til now.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you @Reaganfan78 and @SaintBrodie for letting us know! I’ve added this to the list to be corrected when possible. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that a number of issues on DCUI are missing descriptions, instead using the boilerplate text “Enjoy this great comic from DC’s digital archive!” I’d very much appreciate it if these comics were given the proper summary treatment. There are approximately 893 comics currently lacking appropriate summary, which you can find with this search. Thank you for your attention.

3 Likes

Whew, thank you so much for the heads up @HubCityQuestion! I’ve made a note of this issue :grin:

1 Like

Adventure Comics #300 (1962) description lists a main story that isn’t collected yet. It also describes “Also contains pages reproduced in black and white” when there are none.