MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

The New Titans series has a lot of errors, mainly with publication dates and Annual placements:

• Issue #0 is currently between issues #49 & 50, but should be way down between #114 & 115.

• Issue #50 has an incorrect 1994 publication date. It was published in 1988.

• Issues #55-70 have incorrect 1995-1996 publication dates. They were published in 1989-1990.

• Issues #77-78 have incorrect 1997 publication dates. They were published in 1991.

• Issues #85-130 have incorrect 1997-2001 publication dates. They were published in 1992-1995.

• New Titans Annual #1 has an incorrect 2014 publication date. It was published in 1985. Also, it is currently between issues #9 & 10, but should be between #11 & 12.

• New Titans Annual #3 has a description for the story in Tales of the Teen Titans Annual #3. It is currently between issues #32 & 33, but should be between issues #37 & 38.

• New Titans Annual #4 is currently between issues #46 & 47, but should be between issues #49 & 50.

• New Titans Annual #5 is currently between issues #59 & 60, but should be between #56 & 57.

• New Titans Annual #7 is currently placed before #79, but should be placed after. The story in the annual continues directly in issue #80, as seen on the bottom of the last page.

Ok, I’ve noted all of these reports and sent them up! Thanks @KookieSuperApe

1 Like

The Outsiders Special #1 is out-of-place on the series page. It’s currently between issues #17 & 18, but should be between issues #21 & 22.

The descriptions for Detective Comics (2016) issues #982-985 are off by one issue. Meaning, issue #982 has the description for issue #983, #983 has the description for #984, #984 has the description for #985, and #985 has the description for #986. The correct descriptions for issues #982 & 985 are missing entirely.

Morning @KookieSuperApe - I’ve sent these up as well. We appreciate you adding the source links as well, makes it much easier when sending the report up! :orange_heart:

1 Like

The New Teen Titans: The Judas Contract collection page is missing Tales of the Teen Titans #41.

2 Likes

Thanks for the eagle eyes, Kookie! I’ve reported this to the team :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Everything You Need to Know About Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point!

The Millennium Giants story arc is missing issues and has some wrong issues in it as well. The correct order is:

Superman: Man of Steel #78
Aquaman Vol. 5 #43
Challengers of the Unknown Vol. 3 #15
Superman Vol. 2 #134
Teen Titans Vol. 2 #19
Supergirl Vol. 4 #20
Adventures of Superman #557
Steel Vol. 2 #50
Action Comics #744
Superman: Man of Steel #79
Superman Vol. 2 #135

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know and we appreciate you taking the time to give us the correct order! :slight_smile: Anything else? We’d love to know!

1 Like

DC Special #29
Page 19 won’t load
Page 25 has the panel by panel layout very incorrect.

Thanks for the heads up! I actually just checked and was able to load Page 19 just fine… what device are you using and can you try closing the app/restarting it and checking again?

As for the page 25 panel reader error, yep it is super weird. Noted to fix!

1 Like

Restarted app, fixed page 19 issue I had. Thanks!

Blood Syndicate #3

Pages 22 and 23 have text errors.

2 Likes

Nice catch! I’ve passed this on to the DC Team :slight_smile:

1 Like

Re-reporting this error that I reported last month, since I didn’t receive a direct response from a moderator to this report, and it hasn’t been corrected, while reports that I’ve made since this one have been corrected:

My apologies if it’s already on the list, but I just wanted to make sure. Thank you.

1 Like

@KookieSuperApe Sorry if we didn’t give you a direct response! We did add that in at that time, so hopefully it will be fixed soon. :slight_smile: Happy error hunting!

1 Like

I’m reading issue 2 of New Frontier and am experiencing some bugs starting at page 45.
Panel to panel stops working halfway down the page and the next two pages are Alfred. App force stops sometimes as well when trying to access these pages.

1 Like

Can corroborate. Pages 46 & 47 are meant to be one combined two-page spread, displayed as one single page. (There are several other two-page spreads like this throughout that series.) I’m certain that this two-page spread displaying as two separate pages is what’s contributing to this error.

Madame Xanadu #12: On page 10, the panel-by-panel mode skips from the second panel in the middle of the page to the bottom of the page, instead of going to the third panel in the middle of the page.