MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

@KookieSuperApe and @SaintBrodie - Can you let us know which device you are experiencing this with?

I’ve reported this on up to the team.

1 Like

Android on LG Velvet

1 Like

Android on Samsung Galaxy A20 phone.

1 Like

@SaintBrodie @KookieSuperApe - Thanks so much! I’ve passed this information on as well. I was not able to recreate this, so it may just be only happening with Androids. If you can, please reach out to Customer Support and let them know too. Be sure to include your device details when you do! :orange_heart:

1 Like

I’ve noticed that there are a lot of issues showing that I’ve read them, and yet I haven’t touched them. Anytime else have this weird glitch?
Edit: reloaded app and now it doesn’t show that I’ve read any except in the My DC folder.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Everything You Need to Know About Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point!

@SaintBrodie Hmm, that is very odd… no one else shares your account?

By reloaded did you mean you uninstalled → reinstalled? If not, try that and I’ll definitely add this into our bugs list. Also, do you mind letting me know what device you’re using DCUI on?

Sorry you’re dealing with this :frowning:

I shut the app down, and then opened it up again to “fix” it.
Android on LG Velvet

Noted, let us know if the actual uninstallation → reinstallation process will help as simply closing/reopening does not usually fix problems very well!

Have you tried checking out DCUI on a PC to see if it shows up in your read library there?

An image for Flash #765 shows up in the new releases, but I can’t actually find a way to access it on DC Universe Infinite. Can you help?

Hmm, I think I see what happened here. All of the other comics added this week were released on 10/27/20, but that Flash issue was released on 11/10/20. I’m not sure how we ended up with it early, but I would assume that that issue will be “activated” for reading in two weeks (when we were supposed to get it).

1 Like

Issues #26-29, 31, and 33-35 of Superman (2016) all have incorrect descriptions.

@Banzai I believe what Kookie said is correct - it is not currently available on DCUI just yet! Stay tuned in weekly for more news on that though!

@KookieSuperApe Got it, thank you as always! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Swamp Thing (1982): Issues #69 & 70 are swapped on the series page.

(Hat tip to @MovieAddict.)

2 Likes

Thanks @KookieSuperApe! I’ve passed this up the chain. :smiley:

2 Likes

The panels on the first page of My Greatest Adventure #80 are all out of order.

@SaintBrodie Got it, thanks for the tip!

The flash issue #765 is showing in latest releases but is broken showing a H4 error?

Hi @FlashFan6483! There was a mistake, and it shouldn’t have been included among the latest releases. It’s due to be added on May 18. Sorry about the confusion, and thanks for pointing it out!

I noticed that this has been updated with all the correct issues now, but they are listed out of order.

1 Like