MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Injustice y1 number 35 and year 2 number 14 both fail to load images. just blank pages.

A good chunk of new 52 batman Tom kings run has the same problem.

Hi @margopk33.23700, I’m sorry to hear you’re having this issue. Are you having issues with images loading in any other issues? And what device are you reading them on?

i’m reading on an evoo which is running up to date android 9. New 52 batman stops working at 18 and continues not working for at least 3 more issues. Keep in mind the comic book opens, but its the images on the pages that are failing to load.

I reached out to support and havent gotten a second response after “did you delete the app and redownload it” which i have done.

Thank you so much for responding

We’ve sent ya a DM regarding this issue, just posting here too so we have a record of it. Thanks!

1. Superman (1939) #241 and 242 are missing the back-up reprint stories that are parts of those issues. They apparently weren’t digitized when the issues were done in 2017. However, the writers and artists of the back-up stories (Bill Finger, Leo Dorfman, Wayne Boring, Stan Kaye, Otto Binder and Carmine Infantino) are credited on the issues, and the descriptions of the issues make mention of the back-ups, despite those stories not appearing.

(Side note: it would be cool if the digitization team could re-do those two issues so that the back-up stories could be included as intended.)

1. Supergirl/Team Luthor Special #1 is on the Superman (1939) series page, but should be on the Superman (1987) series page. That is also the series that Comixology includes that issue with (see the One-Shots section towards the bottom of the page).
  1. The Legion of Super-Heroes (1980) Annual #2 is out-of-place on the series page. It should be between issues #303 and 304 (the bottom of the last page of issue #303 advertises the Annual as being “on sale next week”).

2. The Legion of Super-Heroes (1980) Annual #3 is also out-of-place on the series page. It’s currently placed before issue #314, but it should be between issues #315 and 316, according to the publication dates here. Additionally, Saturn Girl is depicted as still being pregnant in issue #314, whereas she gives birth in Annual #3, so it needs to be placed afterwards to make any chronological sense, regardless of publication date.

Huge error here!

April Fools! :crazy_face: :hugs:

2 Likes

I’ve taken note of these reports and will send them on up, thanks so much!

2 Likes

Some more out-of-place Legion annuals:

Legion of Super-Heroes (1984):

• Annual #2 should be between #27 & 28.
  • Annual #4 should be after #52 instead of before it (the Annual is advertised at the bottom of the last page of #52).

L.E.G.I.O.N. (1989):

• Annual #1 should be after issue #18 instead of before it. The bottom of the last page of issue #18 says that the story continues in Annual #1.

@KookieSuperApe - I’ve noted these as well, we appreciate you!

1 Like

Justice League of America (1960) #95 is missing two pages from the Doctor Fate reprint back-up story at the end of the book. The version that we have here is 36 pages, while the version on Comixology is 38 pages, so it appears that the entire story was digitized and we’re just missing those 2 pages.

2 Likes

The description for The Flash (1959) #211 actually describes the contents of issue #210.

1 Like

Thanks for the reports, Kookie! I’ve reported them to the team for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This one can be filed under the “Not a Huge Deal” category, but it appears that the series icon for Madame Xanadu has somehow changed to one that’s used for one of the series’ story arcs (as seen on Comixology), rather than the one that’s meant to be used for the entire series (as also seen on Comixology). I’m almost positive that we used to have the series icon for the entire series here.

1 Like

Good eye, @KookieSuperApe! I’ve gone ahead and forwarded this to the team so they can take a look at it.

2 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
I’m finally reading Batman: Adventures Continues #17. My good friend Alfred keeps appearing in every page. Thought I let you guys know. Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey RF!

Do you mean that you’re seeing the error screen on every page? I just took a quick scan through the issue and didn’t have any issues. Just trying to clarify what the issue may be :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everytime I turn a page Alfred tells me I need to refresh the page. Guess he likes to tease me.LOL!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’d report this to the support team if I were you. They may be able to help you a little more! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like