MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Thanks for pointing this out, RexTyler! I can definitely agree that this would make reading things in order very difficult. I’ve let the developers know about this issue. :slight_smile:

1 Like

New teen Titans/New Titans is a wreck.

In Superman (1986) #31, page 19 is a scan while the rest of the comic is a digital remaster.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know about this, @scarecroe! I’ve passed it along. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The cover for BATMAN: THE ADVENTURES CONTINUE #15 does not fit (since it’s a different format). Is there a regular version?

https://www.dcuniverseinfinite.com/collections/new-to-read-dcu-row-alt

1 Like

Thrilled that you’ve added to filter by release date feature, but unfortunately it doesn’t work. It includes a huge number of books well outside the range selected.

Ideally, you could put the range in and see books released, from all titles, in that range.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report, Mae! I’ve passed it on to the team :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! I’ve passed it on to the team to see if we can improve on the feature and get it working right :slight_smile:

1 Like

Joshua Hale Fialkov is miscredited as co-writer of Red Lanterns #21-22. He was originally solicited to work on those issues, but exited the series before he began and Charles Soule took over. Fialkov is not credited in the issues themselves.

1 Like

Superman’s Pal, Jimmy Olsen #148 is missing the backup story, “The Meanest Man on Earth”.

2 Likes

Thank you for letting us know @HubCityQuestion! I’ve handed this upwards to be looked at :).

1 Like

Thank you for reporting this @mostly42harmless! This has been passed upwards to the team.

1 Like

The 1971 and 1989 New Gods series have the same series icon. That image goes with the 1989 series. Comixology has a different image for the 1971 series.

1 Like

Thanks Kookie! I’ve reported this to the team for them to take a look at :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. Batman and the Outsiders (1983) Annual #1 is out-of-place on the series page. It’s currently between issues #8 & 9, but should be between issues #13 & 14.

2. Outsiders (1985) Annual #1 is out-of-place on the series page. It’s currently last on the page, but should be between issues #14 & 15.

All of the issues for the above two series also have incorrect publication dates. It looks like whoever put them together simply chose the first Wednesday of each month, rather than the exact date that the issues were released. The accurate release dates for each issue can be found here and here.

1. Finally, is it OK if I re-report the Ex Machina specials that are out-of-place on that series page? I initially reported it on the same day of the DCUI transition two months ago, so it may have been overlooked then with everything else that was going on, and all of the other out-of-order issue reports that I’ve made since then have all been corrected.

To be as detailed as possible:

Thanks!

I’ve added these to the list and re-reported your Ex Machina report. Ty @KookieSuperApe!

1 Like

The 2009 Red Tornado series miscredits Greg Weisman as a co-writer. Weisman was originally slated to write this series but was replaced by Kevin VanHook. Weisman’s name does not appear in the issues.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, HCQ! I’ve let the team know :slight_smile:

Hello!

Green Lantern: Sinestro Corps Special - #1 - (2007) - Pages out of Order - Page 1 appears as Page 8 instead

Tales of the Sinestro Corps: Parallax - #1 - (2007) - Missing Pages - Missing Original 20th Page of Comic

1 Like

Hello! Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reports, I’ve added them to the list for the DC Team to take a look at.

1 Like