MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Thanks for the heads up, Kookie. I’ve added this to our list to share with the team!

1 Like

Wonder Woman #600 is titled “Wonder Woman #600 10-Page JMS Story (2010-) #600” instead of… not that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for informing us! I’ve shared that with the team, a genuine thank you for all the consistent notes, they’re incredibly useful :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Very happy to see that Catwoman (1993) #24 has arrived on the service! However, it’s slightly out-of-place on the series page: it’s currently placed between issues #21 & 22.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, Kookie! I’ve added it to our list for the team.

1 Like

Superman: Heroes #1 is missing writer credits for Brian Michael Bendis and Greg Rucka.

1 Like

Thanks for the report! I’ve added this to the list for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should Cyborg’s head be white in New Teen Titans #4 page 16?

Thanks for the note! I’ve added this to the list, I’m not quite sure if that’s intended or not, but someone will definitely check on it. Thank you for reporting this!

1 Like

Action Comics (1938) Annual #2 is out-of-place on the series page. It should be between issues #626 & 643.

1 Like

Thanks for catching this, @KookieSuperApe! I’ve let the team know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re missing 8 issues of Adventure Comics (1935) that are available on Comixology. They’re not true issues, but rather compilations containing just the Aquaman stories from two or three issues of the series each. Still, I’m guessing they should be on here, since they’re sold at the typical issue length and price. These are the “issues”:

1 Like

Thanks for requesting those, @KookieSuperApe! I’ve added them to our list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Action Comics (1938) Annual #12 is slightly out-of-place on the series page. It should be after issue #878 instead of before it.

1 Like

Thanks for spotting this, @KookieSuperApe! I’ve let the team know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Legion of Super-Heroes (2019) #5 is out of place, it should be after issue #4 in the series.

Batman and the Outsiders (2019-2020) #15 should be after issue #14, not before.

Is it possible to remove an issue of a series that I no longer wish to read from the “dive back in” list?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks DCrookie! I’ve let the team know about these errors.

It’s not currently possible to remove a series from your ‘Dive Back In’ section, but this is a fairly popular request. I’ve added a request for it on your behalf :slight_smile:

1 Like

Batman: Gotham Nights is present twice on the Digital First Series collection page.

1 Like

Confirmed! Thanks Kookie. I’ve reported this to the DC Team :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love to see the publication dates corrected across the board. About half are correct, but many are, I’m assuming, the dates hat the issues were uploaded. Makes reading certain periods in order, impossible.

2 Likes