MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! šŸ‘‡

Iā€™m trying to read Injustice, but the ā€œread next issueā€ links are sending me to issues Iā€™ve already read.

Teen Titans go 2013 issue 3 - is actually issue 3 of this series.

Teen Titans go! - 2013 - #7 - when opened issue 7 it opens issue 4 instead

first of all, about 30-40% of the time, the comic pages simply donā€™t load for me. they show up as blank (black) panels and i when that happens, the rest of the comic is screwed too. sometimes, if i go to the previous panel or page and then return to the one giving me issues and it will correct the issue (about 1/3rd of the time). If i right-click, i am still able to see all of the options/settings controls for reading the comic, i simply canā€™t see the comic itself. refreshing the page doesnā€™t work. going to a different comic doesnā€™t work (and usually that comic will be blank too). logging out and logging back in doesnā€™t work. changing media (i.e. switching to a movie/show for a bit) doesnā€™t work. closing and restarting the browser (firefox) doesnā€™t work. all of a sudden, it might start working again - it might not. this entire process can take from minutes to hoursā€¦its happening so often today that iā€™ve finally had enough and decided to come here for helpā€¦only for the bloody reply button not to work thus causing me to create a new thread (surprised that even worked). iā€™ve had to resort to skipping entire comics, getting the content from youtube summaries or digging through my own hard-copies (defeating the entire purpose of an e-comic). Iā€™m really getting frustrated. reading a comic should not be frustrating. by the way, i just checked (on an entirely different browser) and the comic isnā€™t loadingā€¦mind you, iā€™ve read half of the comic already, then it started giving me blank pages and now all of the pages are blankā€¦btw, the comic is Justice by Alex Ross (thus far it has happened on issues 2-4). However, this has already happened with most of the Dark Knight Strikes Again Comics as well as the Hush series.

second of all, buffering issues on this streaming service are by far the most frequent (out of netflix, amazon prime, hulu, crackle, youtube)

finally, here is a suggestion: netflix has the ability to show details on every actor on the screen at the current moment of the programme/film one is watching if one pauses (i think its pause, it might be if you simply hover the mouse over the screen but i forget)ā€¦DC Universe should do this but not with actors and with short descriptions of the relevant characters on screen or within the episode. It doesnā€™t have to be as advanced or distracting as netflix. It can simply be on the title page of the feature as an tab that one can click to read about all of the featured DC characters and character-references in that particular feature. this can also be done for comics. i feel it would be helpful as i find myself constant pausing programs to look up details on various characters that i need polishing up on .

(i was finally able to click on the posts in order to reply so disregard that aspect of the previous message)ā€¦also, the comic (in this case, justice number 4) is loading again.

SHOWCASE - #34-36 (First appearance of The [Silver Age] Atom) - Missing
ATOM - #1-38 - Missing
ATOM AND HAWKMAN - #38-45 - Missing

No love for the Silver Age Atom at all?

Thanks again, everyone, for bringing this to our attention. This is all very appreciated and Iā€™ve made a note of all of these issues.

@TheOnlyNova Iā€™m sorry to hear that youā€™re experiencing these technical problems! Have you contacted our support team for assistance, by any chance? If not, you can reach out to them here: yourdcu.com/help

1 Like

Action Comics - Action Comics Annual 1-12 - 1987-present - Annuals sequenced in with the 1938 issues.

Annuals in general seem to have this issue but to cite a specific example, Iā€™m using Action Comics. Action Comics Annuals seem to be paired with the main series issue numbers. For example, Action Comics Annual #2 is immediately after Action Comics #2, Action Comics Annual #5 is immediately before Action Comics #5.

Could Annuals either be broken out into their own comic series? Or sorted to appear within the main series approximately when they were released in relation to the main series? For example, either thereā€™s a comic book series called Action Comics Annuals (1987-) or, for example, Action Comics Annual #2 is sorted to right before Action Comics #643 (or based on whatā€™s currently available, between Action Comics #626 and 659).

Thank you for all these amazing comics!

2 Likes

New 52 Superman (2011-2016):

-Issues 23.1, 23.2, 23.3 and 23.4 are placed at the very end of the series under the incorrect #'s of 231-234, instead of between issues 23 and 24.

In the entire Comics section, this error has been found for every New 52 title that featured an issue or issues with decimal point numbering released for sale in September 2013 (cover dated November 2013).

The issues featuring decimal point numbering were part of the Villains Month promotion in September 2013. None of these books should be at the end of their respective series as they were not released as tail end/final issues.

Instead, they should be between the issues of their respective series that were released for sale in August and October of 2013. In the case of Superman that is (as stated above) issues 23 and 24.

-The annuals should be at the end of the series. This applies to annuals from all books from any era to be honest. Since Superman is our subject ATM, then alphabetically, ā€œSuperman Annualā€ obviously comes after ā€œSupermanā€.

Placing annuals after all regular issues would eliminate confusion from readers who could understandably mistake the second annual of a series for the second regular issue and end up confused. Right now, most if not all annuals are displaying alongside regular issues that share their number. Again, this is true for seemingly all titles regardless of the era.

-The Directorā€™s Cut #1 issue should be placed after the annuals. Itā€™s a Directorā€™s Cut of #32 and is listed by Comixology as ā€œSuperman #1: Geoff Johns and John Romita Jr. Directorā€™s Cutā€. In any event, it shouldnā€™t be before the very first issue of the series.

Just a few friendly recommendations. Thank you very much for everything so far =)

2 Likes

Iā€™ve noticed that when browsing comic series by era, quite a few are showing up in the wrong era, or in more than one era. For example, all of the below. I believe there are more, but havenā€™t checked everything:

Batman Beyond (2015) - showing up in ā€œRebirthā€ when browsing by era
Batman: Europa - showing up in ā€œRebirthā€ when browsing by era
Bloodlines (2016) - showing up in ā€œRebirthā€ when browsing by era
Constantine: The Hellblazer (2015) - showing up in ā€œRebirthā€ when browsing by era
Cyborg (2015) - showing up in ā€œRebirthā€ when browsing by era
Deathstroke (2014) - showing up in ā€œRebirthā€ when browsing by era

Yes, annuals should be placed chronologically between the issues it was published.

2 Likes

Adding these to our list! Thank you! Youā€™re all doing an amazing job with the reports, and weā€™re so appreciative of your shared suggestions, and recommendations! :slight_smile:

1 Like

More Superman notations:

-Superman volume two should be listed with a starting year of 1986 instead of 1987. Ideally it should be listed as follows: Superman (1986-2006).

-New 52 Superman (2011-2016) has the wrong issues 44, 45 and 47. The ones currently available are from Superman volume two and not from the New 52 ongoing.

-Superman/Wonder Woman (2013-2016) #'s 3 and 4 are backwards. The content appears to be fine for each issue, but the issue (so to speak) is that they come up numerically reversed when you bring up all issues in the series.

Thank you =)

1 Like

Detective Comics 307, 309, 360-365, and Annual #8 are all listed first in the list of Detective Comics instead of in their proper order.

Challengers of the Unknown 86 and 87 are also listed at the beginning of the comics list instead of in their order

1 Like

And a noteā€¦ Forum has been acting funny today.
If you post something, it refresh the page with your post making you think it didnā€™t take.
Which is leading to multiple posts.

I meant ā€œit doesnā€™t refresh the pageā€¦ā€

Thank you for letting us know, @LeonardoMyst! Iā€™ll definitely pass this along to the team right away! <3

2 Likes

Outsiders (1993) 23-24 already digitized and not on DC Universe.

Would it be possible to have Detective Comics and Action Comics (Volume 1) in two different folders each? It is too heavy for my iPad to open themā€¦

1 Like

Is the Lumberjanes/Gotham Academy six-issue mini series missing an oversight? Another Boom collaboration is here (Justice League/Power Rangers), so it shouldnā€™t be a rights issue I donā€™t think. Hope we can see that added soon!

1 Like