MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Crisis on Infinite Earths #1 (1985) - The storyline section has this issue appearing 3x, taking the place of #s 2 and 3.
Also ,a suggestion: it would be great if at the end of each issue, the app would suggest not only the next issue, but also the next issue in the storyline.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reports, everyone! You’re real superheroes for bringing this to our attention. I’ve passed along all of these issues.

Also, @mrvicv.6655, thank you for the suggestion! I’ve also made a note about your feedback. If you have any other ideas or suggestions, please do let us know.

3 Likes

Green Lantern : Futures End (2014) #1 is missing. Green Lantern Corps :Futures End (2014) #1 is duplicated in it’s place.

1 Like

Can I just say thanks to someone at DC Universe for adding all these complete series of comics because that was the one reason I did not read them as much because I wanted to read the whole story or series and not just read a few issues so thanks!

7 Likes

The New Titans (1984-1996) #50 doesn’t seem to be here ATM. It’s part one (of four) of the “Who Is Wonder Girl?” arc.

1 Like

Aquaman Sword of Atlantis has issues from another series mixed in there. Also, thanks. DC Universe continues to improve. I’m glad I subscribed.

1 Like

Detective Comics Featuring Manbat (and the other featuring titles) are listed as #231,232,233,and 234. The should read 23.1, 23.2, 23.3, and 23.4

Many of the other series are like that too.

1 Like

Doctor Fate (2015) issues 8, 9, 11 and 12 are missing.

1 Like

Thank you all for the comic reports! Y’all are amazing! I’ve made a note of everything to pass along to the team! <3

4 Likes

Is it possible to add an entire comic series to our private list because adding each comic book individually is little cumbersome.

2 Likes

JLA (1997-): Should Be JLA (1996-).

Hi @Bane1190, at this time, it is not possible to add entire series in one complete batch. This is a request we get often, so it is definitely on our radar though! I’ll make sure to pass the request onto the rest of the team. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, @HubCity! I’ve noted it and passed it on to the team! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nightwing and Huntress - (1998) - #1-4 - The entire miniseries seems to be broken on both desktop and mobile. Desktop loads a black screen (and can’t close the comic even when the X is pressed), and mobile fails to download.

Green Lantern (New 52) issues 51 and 52 are incorrect. The ones that are listed are from the Blackest Night storyline and not the New 52 run.

@Chel Sorry you’re having this issue! Go ahead and reach out to our Super Support Team here: https://yourdcu.com/help They’ll be glad to help you with this issue!

@darvin1295 Thanks for letting us know! We’ll look into it.

1 Like

https://www.dcuniverse.com/comics/book/-/ec011807-9628-433f-b5c6-fe5d6fdf6590

12+ 22 PAGES RELEASED 1/31/01

JUSTICE LEAGUES: JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA (2001-) #1

Part 1 is repeated twice (part I issue and part VI)
Missing the last series to conclude the story. Please fix as fast as you are able to :frowning:

1 Like

Justice League: The Nail (1998) Issue 3 has the wrong content. The third issue of the sequel series Justice League: Another Nail is in both series entries.

Thanks, @chris1neji and @mike.blacklist! I have them noted, now :slight_smile:

Martian Manhunter (1998) Issue #1: Incorrect issue. This one is from 2015.