MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! šŸ‘‡

I had a separate ticket for this but figured I would add it to the main thread to make sure it gets corrected since todayā€™s update didnā€™t fix it.

Green Lantern (2011) - There are incorrect issues in this batch

Issues 39, 42, 43, 46, 47 belong in the (1990) run

Issues 51, 52 belong in the (2005) run

Issues 23.1, 23.2, 23.3, and 23.4 are incorrectly labeled as 231, 232, 233, 234

Green Lantern (2005)

Issues 1-8 have duplicate issues.

1 Like

@Mae,
I donā€™t think DC Comics has the publishing rights to the Lumberjanes/Gotham Academy mini-series.

Looking at ReadDC, they have the JL/Power Rangers but not Luberjanes/GA.
So, it looks like Boom published that one, while DC published the JL/PR one.

Oh thatā€™s terrible news! I love GA :cry:

On an unrelated note, could the Convergence issues be moved into the one main convergence folder so they donā€™t take up a whole screen or two while scrolling through all series? It makes sense to have them together anyway for ease of access, I think.

My main issue right now, is there are a huge amount of books not available, I will spend time finding an issue, and not even be able.to read it. Frequently I find ā€œnew to DC universeā€ books are not available. I would like to know what is going on with that.

1 Like

Harley Quinn (2014) #0 is actually the directors cut instead of the regular version.

51E0KWMj5qL.SX323_BO1,204,203,200.jpg

Harley Quinn (2014) #0 is actually the directors cut instead of the regular version.

@SoySauceFool,

You may want to specify what device youā€™re using.
Iā€™ve seen posts where people have had issues come up saying ā€˜not availableā€™ but I havenā€™t had it happen to me, yet.
There be something you may have in common with the others that could help them find a solution to the problem.

Detective Comics (1937-) #817 by James Robinson and Leonard Kirk, along with most Detective Comics issues around that number, do not appear on the app, but do appear when viewing in a web browser.

@KentAllard the same thing happens to me on my iPad. Itā€™s too much for it to handle.

1 Like

Again, I wanted to extend a very grateful thank you to everyone taking the time to report these issues. Iā€™ve passed this feedback along to the rest of the team. Youā€™re all amazing!

Teen Titans (1966) 34 is missing pg. 15. Thank you

Hi,

The 6 issues in the 2012 ā€œHe-Man and the Masters of the Universeā€ series
https://www.dcuniverse.com/comics/series/he-man-and-the-masters-of-the-universe/a88e3b0c-a5a8-482b-bce1-7cd5ece8564d

are identical to the first 6 issues in the 2013 ā€œHe-Man and the Masters of the Universeā€ series
https://www.dcuniverse.com/comics/book/he-man-and-the-masters-of-the-universe-2013-2/93a8bd34-e3a2-4a5b-896b-7cad6d9ea868

Iā€™d guess from that itā€™s the 2012 issues that are missing entirely and the 2013 issues that are double-posted.

1 Like

The Flash (2016) #1 and The Flash Rebirth are listed as two separate comics, but they are both the same comic. Presumably, one should be different.

3 Likes

I notice the mistake for Batman Adventures issue 16, instead of their issue 16, it has The Batman Adventures #16. Thought I let you know.

Thanks so much for continuing to let us know all that you find! You guys have been instrumental in helping us get that wonderful library in perfect order! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Outsiders (1985-) # 23 - It is reflecting the cover art and the content of issue #24 instead of issue # 23. (Although, the detailsā€¦ release date, etc. seem to correctly reflect # 23.

If you look at the Underworld Unleashed storyline they list all the comics in it. There is a mistake though. You have Justice League of America (1960) #105 and #106. This is incorrect. It should be Justice League America (1987) #105 and #106. The problem with this is you stop at #92. Even if you donā€™t have it on here you should add the incorrect issues in the storyline. Thank you.

Manhunter (1988) - #14 - Incorrect issue. This one is from the 2004 series. The missing issue is part 6 of the Janus Directive crossover.

In the Wonder Woman Eyes of the Gorgon storyline section
https://www.dcuniverse.com/collections/ww-eyes-of-gorgon
Issue 212 is from the 1942 series instead of the 1986 series