MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

For Justice League Odyssey, the volumes tb has them listed in the order 3,1,2,4. Volume 3, Volume 1 and Volume 2 all link to issue 1. Issue 3 links to volume 4 which links to issue 5. Issue 4 is not linked to but correctly links to issue 5. The issues are lister correctly.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for letting us know. I have sent this information over to the team.

3 Likes

Several comics which should be available under the “Black Label” filter are not currently listed there:

• Batman: Three Jokers
  • Sweet Tooth: The Return
  • Batman/Catwoman
  • Batman: Reptilian
  • Suicide Squad: Get Joker!
  • Superman vs. Lobo
  • Batman vs. Bigby! A Wolf in Gotham
  • Batman: The Imposter
  • The Human Target
  • Batman: One Dark Knight
  • Peacemaker: Disturbing the Peace
  • Rogues
  • Aquaman: Andromeda
  • The Riddler: Year One
  • Danger Street
  • Waller vs. WildStorm
3 Likes

Thank you for this handy dandy list! Much appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Creature Commandos #8 was placed before #7. Also, the issues are from the 2000 series, while the book comprises the 1980s Weird War Tales stories. If possible, those should be split to two different series pages.

4 Likes

Hi @KookieSuperApe. Thank you so much for letting us know. I have sent a report to the team.

4 Likes

Not sure if this is actually an error or not but Batman: Dear Detective #1 is in the Detective Comics (2016-) page after issue 1063. It looked like it was a standalone issue and not part of the Detective Comics run. I’m not sure if it should be there or not.

Also, in the same page, the 2021 and 2022 Annual #1’s are in the beginning of the list instead of where they need to be in release order.

3 Likes

Thank you @Row.Harper! We’ll get these two reports sent to the team for their review. :slight_smile:

4 Likes
Shazam! (1973-1978) 4 :old_key: 5/23/2023
The Brave and the Bold (1955-) 69 :old_key: 5/23/2023

Both books are missing from yesterdays releases.

Could you please check this.

Thank you in advance.

3 Likes

Having the same problem with Batman: The Audio Adventures #6 as I did with #5 last month. The link to the issue does not work.

https://www.dcuniverseinfinite.com/comics/book/batman-the-audio-adventures-6/161e502f-6543-4933-bbad-7500d3819def/new-to-read-dcu-row-ultra-alt

3 Likes

Thank you for the reports @chibi.nahga.96272 and @HubCityQuestion, we’ll take a look into these and see what the problem is - thanks for your patience. :orange_heart:

3 Likes

This comic is still showing in its own series.

It should be under volumes

Could it get fixed? Thanks!

2 Likes

For sensible reading, the English and Spanish editions of Blue Beetle: Graduation Day should really be listed as separate series. The way it’s organized now, you have to go through each issue in both languages twice.

4 Likes

Thank you both, I’ll make notes of this!

3 Likes

THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD (1955-1983)
#66-69 which have been added (well seem to be having problems with 69 as it isn’t added even though it was listed to be added last Tuesday but that has been reports. but Issue #66-68 are not listed under the issues tab in the series listing.

Also there is no Thumbnail graphic for the 70’s Shazam! series which makes it hard to know which one it is. And also maybe I am wrong but based on how titles of the same name has been listed. It sems all 3 Shazam! series here should have dates next to them.

4 Likes

Hi @DanTheManOne1. Thank you for letting us know. I have sent this information over to the team.

3 Likes

Team Titans has issues 8 and 9 reversed so the series pages lists and links 7 to 9 to 8 to 10.

2 Likes

Suicide Squad Vol. 2: Ambushed! is miscategorized under ICON for some reason.

2 Likes

Thank you both for the reports!

2 Likes

Didn’t get a picture, but I downloaded 2 Creature Commandos books and some panels were mostly black, deleted and redownloaded and it seemed to work on one issue, but not the other. It was the first story arc, but I don’t remember which of the first 6 issues had the issue. Sorry I can’t be more helpful. Just tried to download Pride #1 as well, but it did the constant spin and not finishing the download, but 2 other books downloaded fine. That I do have a picture for. Also, I just updated the app as prompted before I tried to download. Retried Voidsong #1 again and it still spins instead of finishing as well.

2 Likes