MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

There is a indie magazine called Speechless. That’s why it got released in print as DC Silent Tales.

3 Likes

That’s my “fear” as well.

2 Likes

Still coming across the download forever spiral issue. Voidsong #1, The New Golden Age #1, and Batman Mask of the Phantasm #1 will not download for me. I click to download, it spirals until the whole circle is blue, then keeps spinning.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the report! I’ll be sure to mark it down.

3 Likes

Multiversity: Harley Screws Up The DCU #4 is missing.

It should be out since yesterday.

Thanks for checking and fixing it.

2 Likes

Hi @chibi.nahga.96272. I am very sorry about this. I have let the team know.

4 Likes

Thanks for fixing it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Green Arrow (1988-1998) #26 is listed under issues between #17 and #18, instead of after issue #-25

4 Likes

Thank you for the report @DanTheManOne1, we’ll get this forwarded to the team! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The Flash #790 is just called The Flash for some reason.

2 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
I was reading graphic novels of Batman: Road To No Man’s Land Vol.2, as I got to page 50, Alfred is blocking my reading and I can’t turn the page as well.

I’m using Samsung Galaxy A Tablet. Can you please help so I can continue reading? Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @Jurisdiction. Thanks for letting us know. I have sent a report to the team.

3 Likes

Hi @Reaganfan78. I am sorry you are having this error. Please try relaunching the app or waiting a bit and trying again. If it doesn’t fix the issue, please let us know.

4 Likes

Ok, Thankyou. Will do.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thankyou so much @Huntress_Helena, it’s working now, I unstall, restall the app, and when I went back, Alfred was still on, when I tap retry, he was gone.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yay! I am glad everything is working now, so you can keep reading :slight_smile:

4 Likes

For the past three weeks, the new Archive issues of Brave & Bold have appeared out of order when you display the whole series: 66 appears after 118, 67 appears after 118, and 68 appears after issue 120. I’m not sure what’s up with that, but Green Arrow now has a similar glitch: issue 26 appears after issue 17 in the series lineup for some reason.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know! :slight_smile: I’ll be sure to make note of that.

3 Likes

Hello, The real world has recently caused me to change my reading habits and thus I have not been commenting on the order errors and I notice that most of what I expected to have problems have been reported. But I was going through 100 Bullets and found the following.

Issues, volumes and omnibuses are listed correctly on the series page. However, each issue 1 to 12 links to the next number of volume. (so issue 1 links to volume 2) issue 13 links correctly to issue 14 and the issues link correctly from there. Each Omnibus links to volume 1. the volumes link correctly although volume 13 links to issue 14.

If this needs clarification, please let me know.

2 Likes

Makes sense, thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes