MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

I was in the middle of reading DC PRIDE 2023 last night. Today I tried to continue and got the error “Uh oh! You may not have access to this book. Please check your Subscription Plan and try again.”

I have Ultra and pay annually. That’s not the issue. I can still read other new books released through Ultra from the last week.

Has the Pride special been removed? It’s still showing up in the new books and slideshow. Can anyone help? I was saving it and really looking forward to reading it today.

Sorry if I’m posting in the wrong place. I rarely post here and new books made the most sense to me in case it’s been removed.

2 Likes

Hey there, thanks for reaching out! I’ve bumped your inquiry over to our Help Center category, which is our hub for all error reports and technical questions in the community. :slightly_smiling_face:

The DC Pride special has not been removed from the service. If you’re having technical issues using the reading platform, or any other issues regarding your subscription, please reach out to our Customer Support Center here. Make sure to include relevant details such as the device you’re using and troubleshooting steps already taken, if any.

2 Likes

Hi, I downloaded comics to read while on airplane but when I go on DC Infinite I get a button that says “VIEW OFFLINE CONTENT” but when I tap it to go to my offline content it does nothing. I tried looking in the settings to give it permission or something but nothing there either. I have 4 or 5 comics downloaded which I would like to read on my next flight coming up. How do I get it to work. I’m on an iPad Pro.

2 Likes

Hi @neft.murray.66376. I am very sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Please contact Customer Support, https://support.dcuniverse.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?_ga=2.232318879.146364627.1685633414-28282284.1682384417. They should be able to help you fix that.

3 Likes

Hi, The Sandman Universe: Dream Country is missing issue 6 5hrough 11. They just released 12.

2 Likes

Many of the issues featured in Green Arrow (1988) currently appear out of order.

2 Likes

Thank you for letting us know. I have sent a report over to the team.

3 Likes

Thank you for letting us know. I have informed the team of this error.

3 Likes

I don’t know that this is where to share this issue, but I’m uncertain where else to bring it up. This week, for the first time, when reading new issues, once I completed reading them they have remained in the “dive back in” list. I now have 6 books I have read all sitting at the front of this list. This has never happened before. What might be causing it?

Thanks, in advance, for any help.
chris

4 Likes

Thank you for letting us know, I have notified the team about this error.

4 Likes

To follow up on the previous report. Nightmare Country: The Glass House issue #2 was just released, but the cover says 12. Also Nightmare Country & Nightmare Country: The Glass House are both listed as the same series with issue 2 of the recent series linking back to issue 3 from the previous one.

2 Likes

Thank you for the report! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Batgirls Annual is erroneously placed between issues 1 and 2 of the series. It should be between issues 12 and 13.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shazam! #4 is missing the issue description and credits.

3 Likes

Thank you for the report @KookieSuperApe, I’ve got this sent to the team for a fix. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

DC Pride Through the Years also will not download. It just keeps swirling.

3 Likes

Thanks for the report @MovieAddict, we’ll take a look into this for you. :+1:

4 Likes

Voidsong #1 and Pride 2023 also will still not finish downloading as well.

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ll get these two added to the list as well.

4 Likes