MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

DC Connect #29 is missing from here. It should be available since 09/27.

2 Likes

Hey there @michaelvhm.47507, I’m sorry to hear that DC Connect #29 isn’t yet available on the service. Fortunately it can still be viewed in its PDF format here in the meantime.

I’m not able to find anything through our Watchtower category on when the DC Connect issues are made available on the service, so I can’t confirm whether anything was supposed to be added on 9/27. Can you provide me where you found that information so I can get it passed along properly?

2 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
I couldn’t sleep and decided to read Superman comic.
In Superman #3

There’s 2 same pages on page 37 & 38…

Thought I let you guys know. Now I’m going to try to sleep. Goodnight.:sleeping::sleeping_bed:

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know!

2 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
I found another error…

Superman #5 is between #6 & #7. Thought I let you guys know.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It shows up in the correct order for me on both the site and on mobile.

You may want to restart your app to see if that helps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, thankyou, sorry about that.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi,
it was out 9/27 on the DC main site. And it is normally always here the same day or even a few days earlier.

Thanks for checking.

3 Likes

Hi,

could you please check and fix the cover from Chase #5.

It looks upscaled and totally pixelated.

Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Thank you @michaelvhm.47507, I’ll get this (and your previous post) noted down for our team. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for adding DC Connect #29. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For this week, Batman Beyond the White Knight #1 has become the series Title for Batman: White Knight and is presented first in the series.

Shadow War: Alpha #1 has been included in Robin (2021-) and replaced the series title with Shadow War: Alpha #1. It is also presented first in the series (and the Robin Annual is second in the series, then Robin (2021) #1.

Wetworks #2 (and the series) have no date and should be Wetworks (1994-1998).

3 Likes

Thank you for bringing these to our attention, @idle453.87595! I’ve let the team know about this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Comics seem to be up for this week early, but Young Justice: Targets #5 is listed as Ultra. All the other issues have been on the site upon release. Am I going to have to wait six months to read the next issue? This is one of my favorite current series.

EDIT: looking closer there are several comics released in April that are listed as Ultra also. I will wait until tomorrow to check again as that is when I expected them to be released.

1 Like

I tried to download the newest issue of Wonder Woman, Naomi Season 2 #2, and Batman 89 #5, and each said error downloading. Other titles I downloaded just fine.

1 Like

Alrighty!

Are you having problems with only those issues? Do you mind restarting your device and trying again?

1 Like

Looks like Mad Presents Batman #1 has been places between Mad Magazine #1 and 2.

2 Likes

Gotcha, thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes

I was able to download the WW Historia and Secret Society of Super Villains, but not those 3. Did not try any other issues.

Edit: restarting did not change it. Still can’t download those issues.

1 Like

A bunch of the titles that were supposed to be added to the regular tier today are currently locked behind the Ultra wall:

1 Like