MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Thank you for the heads up!

2 Likes

In Aquaman #4 are 4 story pages missing.

Page #12 is story page #10
Page #13 is story page #15

Could you please fix it.

Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Thank you @michaelvhm.47507! I will get this noted for the team and they will take a look into a fix as soon as possible. :00_aquaman:

3 Likes

I saw that Stormwatch is one of the old Wildstorm series being rolled out every week, but when I pulled up the tab for the book I saw that issues #13 & #15 were missing.

1 Like

Thank you for the report! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Issue 13 is in a “series” by itself and will show up in the issues results of of a search for Stormwatch It was the third issue in my search. Issue 15 is one of two issues that never showed up (the other was WildC.A.T.S. Covert Action Teams #14)

Also, for Stormwatch #14, My IOS app still cannot load page 21. All I get is Alfred. The site works fine, not sure about other versions of the app.

1 Like

I’ll be sure to note that down!

1 Like

Another week and a few more misplaced issues.

Justice League (2018-) issue 74 is between issues 60 and 61. and 73 is still between 59 and 60. o if you were reading the series and just following to the next issue, you would get them in the order 59,73,60,74,61.

Catwoman (2018-) #41 is between 35 and 36.

Also, Last week’s Trial of the Amazons 1 was added to the Wonder Woman (2016-) series page but replaced the series Title with Trial of the Amazons (2022) #1. I don’t mind it being in the main series page, but the title should be fixed. Also, Wonder Woman 2021 Annual (2021) #1, Wonder Woman 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular (2021) #1, Wonder Woman: The Adventures of Young Diana Special (2021) #1 and Trial of the Amazons (2022) #1 are all placed at the top of the series page and each one leads to Wonder Woman: Rebirth (2016-) #1.

3 Likes

Thank you, @idle453.87595! Always the eagle eye. I’ve added these issues to the list for the team. :muscle:

2 Likes

The series page for Just Imagine Stan Lee Creating the DC Universe is called “Just Imagine Stan Lee Creating the DC Universe Book One”. There’s also this weird, vestigial page that has the correct title, but which just leads to a “server error”.

3 Likes

Thank you, @KookieSuperApe, for the reports. I’ll add this to the list for our team. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The Question (1986) #34: pages 7 and 24 are swapped.

3 Likes

Thanks for catching this one, @KookieSuperApe! I’ve passed it along to the team so they can look into it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
Just to let you know that Stan Lee just imagine is not showing…

Same with The Penguin Affair…

I’m using a Samsung Galaxy A Tablet. Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey there :slight_smile: both of those are working on my end. It could be an internet issue… mind restarting your device and trying again? If it still doesn’t work, you may need to try again later in case your network is currently congested.

2 Likes

Ok, will do. Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Question (1986) #36: pages 3 and 4 (2 and 3 of the story) are swapped.

13 and 14 (12 and 13 of the story) are also swapped.

Will continue to update this post as I read the issue.

That was all. Just 3 and 4, and 13 and 14.

3 Likes

Gotcha, thank you!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Action Comics #745 and #746 have incorrect issue descriptions. They are the descriptions from Adventures of Superman #545 and #546.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! :slight_smile:

3 Likes