MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! šŸ‘‡

The credits on Black Canary (1991) #1 are completely incorrect.

2 Likes

Hmm, itā€™s working fine for me. Can you restart your device and try again, please?

Thank you for the report, weā€™ll look into it!

1 Like

Even after deleting and downloading again and restarting, I still have the same problem

1 Like

Hey there @MovieAddict!

Iā€™m sorry to hear youā€™re running into this issue. Since we are unable to recreate the issue ourselves, weā€™ll have you send in a request to our Customer Support team with details of the trouble youā€™re experiencing with this particular comic. Please also make sure to include the device type and model youā€™re using!

1 Like

Harley Quinn: The Animated Series - The Real Sidekicks of New Gotham Special #1 is located between Harley Quinn: The Animated Series - The Eat. Bang. Kill Tour #1 and #2.
Both Eat. Bang. Kill #1 and Real Sidekicks #1 lead to Eat. Bang. Kill #2.

Catwoman (2018-) #40 is between issues #34 and #35. #34 leads to #40 and #40 leads to #35. Issue #39 leads to nothing.

1 Like

Thank you for the reports, got them noted!

1 Like

Gen13 (1995) is missing a year in its title to differentiate it from other Gen13 series, as well as a series preview image:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please feel free to move this if there is a better place but I just noticed the Batman/Aliens series is gone. I noticed the Wonder Woman/Conan Series was missing a few months ago. I think there may have been a predator crossover that is no longer here. Are these all due to those licenses now being with Dark Horse, but Marvel? If that is the case, is there a chance that WW/C will be able to be put back on after the rights go to Titan?

Also, is there anywhere that lists comics that were on DCUI but arenā€™t anymore? I know itā€™s not the best to say hereā€™s what we donā€™t have, but I would find it useful.

2 Likes

Hey @idle453.87595! It looks like @KookieSuperApe (thank you Kookie!) addressed this in his thread here:

3 Likes

Batman/Fortnite: Foundation #1 is the latest/most recent book in the series, but it is listed first in the series page. This leads to the website/app telling you to ā€œkeep readingā€ the books that you have already read since Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point was actually released first.

2 Likes

Thanks for the callout! Iā€™ll be sure to note it for the team :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if this is an error, an oversight, or just an overreaction on my part, but thought Iā€™d report this just in case:

The first issue of Batman: Knightwatch was released as a free special one year ago for Batman Day 2021. We did not get this issue on DCUI, either as a day-and-date addition or 6 months later in March. The first issue was released again today in print, as part of the series proper, but not in digital. Iā€™m not sure what the implications of this may be. Does this mean that we wonā€™t be getting the issue on DCUI in 6 months? Or perhaps that we should already have it, since it was technically released over a year ago? Or is this series not being released digitally at all for some reason (future issues of the series are not appearing on Amazon, either)? Iā€™d appreciate it if someone could please look into this. Thank you.

2 Likes

Just linking the response from @Jitsu here for those who also come into this thread with the same question. Thanks for bringing this to our attention @KookieSuperApe! :point_down:

4 Likes

I donā€™t know if itā€™s possible to fix this, but Batman (1940-) #193 was digitized with a very low resolution. Every page is almost too fuzzy to read.

4 Likes

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @dallinturner ! Itā€™s possible that this is the best quality image the digitization team was able to use, but Iā€™ve passed your report along. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Justice League (2018-) #73 is located between issues 59 and 60 with all the associated linkings. I see that issues 71, 72 and the 2022 annual are correctly located now. Thanks for that.

I donā€™t want to harp, but this misplacing issues has happened every week since the last week of July (or at least thatā€™s when I noticed it). Between this and the series title sometimes being replaced with the current issue (usually an annual or special), I have to ask are issues added by a program or is there a person who adds them?

5 Likes

Thank you for catching this @idle453.87595! Iā€™ve passed along your report to the team so they can look into getting this resolved. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just rechecked. If I delete the download, it reads correctly. If I download, it gives me Alfred. Sorry itā€™s taken so long to get back on this.

1 Like

The order of The Question (1986) series is screwed up. Annual #2 is where issue #25 should be, and issue #25 is where Annual #2 should be. Those two issues need to swap places.

1 Like