MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! šŸ‘‡

NIGHTWING (2016-) #87 is out of order in the series list, currently between #70 and #71.

2 Likes

Thanks for catching this, @Gotham27! Iā€™ve let the team know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for both including me AND letting me know they were all good to go! I appreciate it!!
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was reading through the 1986-2006 Adventures of Superman and noticed that the Supergirl/Team Luthor Special #1 which is between issues 498 and 499 on the series page, is skipped if going from one issue to the next. Both AoS 498 and S/TL 1 go to AoS 499 as the next issue and, as far as I can tell, no issue leads to S/TL 1.
This happened on both the site and IOS.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info! Iā€™ll get that noted.

1 Like

The Batman: Year One collection says ā€œ11 itemsā€, but there are only 4 issues:

Same with Long Halloween:

ā€œ20 itemsā€, but 13 issues. I wonder if this is a holdover from when videos used to be on DCU. The ā€œitemsā€ number never got updated to reflect the removal of the videos?

3 Likes

Great eye as usual, @KookieSuperApe. Thanks for the two reports - Iā€™ll get these submitted to the team. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

On this weekā€™s new releases on the site, Wetworks #4 and Hardware #41 are both missing the issue number

2 Likes

Thanks for the report, @idle453.87595. Iā€™ve added these two issues to our list for the team. :muscle:

2 Likes

The Last God is showing all of the issues but when I select the series, I am getting an error on both the website and mobile.

1 Like

I just searched for it and it is not showing up. Did it get removed?

1 Like

Hmm, that does seem to be an error. Thank you for the notice, Iā€™ll mark that down asap!

1 Like

DC Connect #26 is missing on the site.

It should be out since 2 or 3 weeks.

1 Like

It doesnā€™t seem to be posted in the right place just yet, but it looks like you can download a PDF of it from our site here: DC CONNECT #26 | DC

Thanks for the report!

2 Likes

Hi there-- if this isnā€™t properly an error I apologize-- is there some reason why color books like Adventure #465 (to pick a random example) are here in B&W and not color? Any hope that these will be replaced along the way?

2 Likes

No worries at all! Itā€™s most likely because we may not have an original copy in our library just yet and so we had to use a scan we got our hands on. It could also be that we do have the original copy in the library, but we just need to now go back and restore it, etcā€¦ Lots of factors and possibilities at play here, but just know our team is always working hard to make our digital collection as superb as possible! I canā€™t promise how long it might take to get #465 in color, but I would say that, because of how our team works and wants to put proper digital copies on our platform, thereā€™s a good chance that somewhere down the line we will be able to replace that issue with a colored and restored version :slight_smile:. I like to never say never!

1 Like

Just wondering, do you know what happened to The Last God series because I canā€™t find it anywhere on the app? I was planning on reading it so any information helps.

2 Likes

Hey there! We are aware that there is an error when trying to read this comic on our platform. Itā€™s been noted for the team to take a look at.

In the future, you can post here or within the Help Center area regarding issues like this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know! I have some other comics backlogged to read instead.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know if this is an error or intentional, but Wonder Woman (1987-2006) # 18 is missing the Bonus Book. It is supposed to be about the amazons and issue 26 included its Bonus Book.

4 Likes