MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

I’m on the app on a Google Pixel. Deleted the comic and redownloaded and still didn’t correct it.

2 Likes

Thank you, @MovieAddict. I will include this in our report to the team and we’ll look into this for you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For some reason, I’m not able to access New Teen Titans #40.

1 Like

Hmm… I’m able to access this content. Do you mind trying again and maybe even clearing your cache if it still doesn’t work for you?

1 Like

Tried to read what DC Connect #26 Batman Robin was about. When I click on the title or the book, homepage or the Latest Releases section, all I get is this message:

2 Likes

Thank you for the report, @MovieAddict. I have added this to the list for our team to take a look into. :+1:

4 Likes

Planetary/The Authority: Ruling the World is erroneously dated in 2010. It was published in 2000.

2 Likes

Nice catch! I’ll be sure to note that down for team, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve actually noticed that a lot of comics are erroneously dated with a 2010 publication. Here are some more:

The Sandman (Correct Date: 1988)
Kingdom Come (Correct Date: 1996)
Planetary/JLA: Terra Occulta (Correct Date: 2002)
Planetary/Batman: Night on Earth (Correct Date: 2003)
Red (Correct Date: 2003)
Jonah Hex (Correct Date: 2006)
Team Zero (Correct Date: 2006)
Supernatural: Origins (Correct Date: 2007)
Supernatural: Rising Son (Correct Date: 2008)

2 Likes

Ooh how handy! Thank you again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello,

All the comics that were supposed to come into the app today are getting an error message.

Strangely enough, these comics do not appear in the series overview.

Is this a general error?

Thank you very much for your effort.

3 Likes

DC I’m having a similar issue. No error message but details page is missing all info, and the Read button still says Explore.

2 Likes

Same. I’ve deleted all cookies and logged back in with the same results.

2 Likes

Are the new drops being worked on? None of them work?(today 6-28-22). @Alec.Holland, @Jitsu, @staticshocks, & @Shayera.Hol. I’m just wondering if anyone’s aware? I did an update, & backed up my iPad. Deleted & reinstalled 4xs? Explore is the only option. There just pictures of comics lol. Just curious? I’ve been trying since 1:45am. Keep closing it out & reopening it. Tried everything I could think of? No rush, just wanted to bring it to your attention if nobody else has reported it? :grin:

3 Likes

@michael_pfeiffer @jumba1977 @KnightOS & @capo-mage (moved your comment to this thread).

Thanks for the early heads-up on this issue, I’ve confirmed it through both site and app and will let our team know immediately. I will keep you updated once I receive any info on that end – apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime!

Thanks again!

3 Likes

Ty. I appreciate the response. I’m relieved it wasn’t something just on my end. I wasn’t sure if anyone knew they were all inaccessible? Glad to hear it’s in the right hands now, thanks again!!! :grin:

1 Like

Can we get on a list to be notified when all is back and running? If not, not a big deal, but I have limited time to read these puppies today so I want to get in as soon as possible. :slight_smile:
As I’m sure everyone does :blush:

1 Like

I will mention you in this thread directly as soon as I learn more about the issue and when those titles will become available to read. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

UPDATE: The issue appears to be fixed now. Make sure your cache/cookies are clear. :slight_smile:

@ptsteelers Happy reading!

3 Likes

Yes!!! Ty @staticshocks!! :magic_wand::zap::sparkles:

2 Likes