MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Hmm, very good catch! I’ll note that down :slight_smile: thank you.

3 Likes

It’s available now. Thanks for fixing it.

2 Likes

Batman (1940) #183 is accidentally placed before issue #182.

1 Like

Thanks for that report, I’ll note it down! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any update on the Last God?

1 Like

It seems to still not be working, I’m sorry :confused:

Hopefully it will get fixed soon so everyone can thoroughly enjoy it! Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

The following issues from this series…

…are out of order:

• Nightwing 2021 Annual (should be between #s 86 and 87, not at the beginning of the series)

• Nightwing #87 (Currently between #s 70 and 71, should be the latest issue in the series)

1 Like

Thanks much! I’ll get it noted.

2 Likes

Much thanks, Hero of Dakota. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Atlantis Chronicles #1 erroneously credits artist Esteban Maroto as the writer. As with all the other issues in the series, the writer is Peter David.

1 Like

Thanks for bringing that to our attention! I’ve made note of it for our team.

1 Like

For Telos, it says there are 12 issues, but there are only 6.

I double-checked that the rest wasn’t just not on DCUI, but there were only 6 issues that were actually made.

3 Likes

Ooh, great callout! Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Batman (2016-) #117 (Fear State finale) does not link to #118 (Abyss part 1)

I’m finishing up a massive read-through of Batman and there’s a couple of crossovers that are impossible to follow (The Button, Hugo Strange’s monster event), is there any interest in threading those together better?

1 Like

Batman (2016-) #118 links to Batman (2016-) #77 (City of Bane arc) instead of #119

1 Like

Thank you @gblues.37398 for these two error reports - I’ve gotten them logged for our technical team to take a look at. :batparrot:

I have also forwarded your suggestion about better linking crossovers to our team. Unfortunately, I don’t have any news to share about this particular feature, but rest assured it is on our team’s radar and they are aware that several community members have raised this issue. In the future, if you have any further suggestions for improving the DCUI platform, feel free to submit them in this thread:

3 Likes

This weeks Nightwing (2016-) #88 is located between Nightwing Annual (2018) 3 and NIghtwing (2016-) 72. This puts it between June and July of 2020. Also, Nightwing (2016-) # 87 is still acting like the most current issue and does not link to issue 88.

1 Like

Thank you for bringing that to our attention! I’ve got it noted. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also noticed Catwoman (2018-) seems to be out of order.
It goes 32, 37, 2021 Annual 1, 38, 39, 33, 34, 35, 36 (which is the last issue).
I believe the Annual goes between 32 and 33, while the others should be in order after 36.

2 Likes

Batman (2016-) #119 links to Batman (2016-) #78 (City of Bane arc). That appears to be the newest issue in the run on the service.

1 Like