MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Monkey Prince #0 is still available for me. It might be an issue with your subscription or app/browser; we had similar issues about a month ago or so where subbed folks were suddenly unable to access premium comics.

If I could bug you to take the basic troubleshooting steps:

• Log out and back in. (This might solve the issue right away).
  • Refresh app or browser page.
  • Clear cache/cookies.
  • If using the app, uninstall and reinstall.

Let me know if you’re still running into any problems reading Monkey Prince (or any comic) after that!

3 Likes

When Reinstall
And
Deleted all history in Chrome

Works Now

Thanks

6 Likes

Just an addendum to the border issue. I can rotate the phone and get the dark border, rotate back and it’s still dark, but usually goes back to white when I go to the next page. Not sure if this will aid in finding the cause, but I figured extra knowledge couldn’t hurt.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report!

3 Likes

Way back when, I submitted a list of books that needed to be added to this collection for it to be truly complete, as it was lacking in material at the time.

Recently, I saw that the collection was indeed updated and is now, in fact, truly complete (minus a book or two that aren’t yet available in digital).

Many thanks to the developers for updating that collection. :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Batman (1940-2011) #133 is misplaced between issues #166 and #167.

3 Likes

Thank you @dallinturner for the report and welcome back to the community! I have added this issue to our list for the team.

Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :muscle:

4 Likes

I reported this a while back, but the Batman: White Knight page is a total mess. Three different series all jumbled together. Not sure why TPTB chose to do this.

2 Likes

To touch on this a bit – this was brought up to the team a bit ago, and from the looks of it, they are still actively looking into it for that precise reasoning. I don’t have an ETA for if or when exactly we would see a change, but we will let you know if we receive any updates on our end!

3 Likes

Batman: The Adventures Continue Season Two #4 pages 17 and 18 are swapped

3 Likes

Thank you for the report @codecloak and welcome back to the community! I’ve got this added to the list for our team to look into. :muscle:

3 Likes

On the Site (not sure about apps) The titles for the series Batman (2016-) and DC Cultural Anthologies have changed to Batman: Fear State: Omega (2021) #1 and DC Pride 2022 #1 respectively.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us know about this, @idle453.87595! I think I spotted the Batman issue, but where are you seeing the DC Pride title problem?

2 Likes

When I clicked on the Cover of DC Pride 2022 #1 on the New This Week tab, it took me to the issue and it looked fine, but when I clicked on the See more link in the IN This Series row, it took me to the series page and while the series image still has the words DC Cultural Anthologies on it, the title is listed as DC Pride 2022 #1. Also the issues are listed in reverse order of publication and the details for the series is the description of the issue.

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ll pass this along to the team to look into it.

1 Like

A couple of the pages are duplicated in Nubia and the Amazons #1.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report!

2 Likes

Just tried to read Wonder Woman #770 in panels and it keeps kicking me out of the comic altogether. Got the Alfred error screen on the 2nd page too, but retrying the panel read on page 3 kicks me out every time.

1 Like

Wanderers Issue 4 has miscolored cover.

1 Like

Hey @MovieAddict! :wave: Can you let me know what type of device you are using (and browser / version as applicable)? I can’t seem to replicate this on my end.

Thank you @idle453.87595, I’ll note this for the team so that we can investigate whether or not this was intentional. :muscle:

3 Likes