MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Thank you @idle453.87595 for these two reports, I’ve noted them down for the team. :+1:

4 Likes

Batman White Knight Presents Harley Quinn #6 is not loading for me. Another issue is that it always suggest Batman White Knight #3 so it’s out of order.

Also noted that when I come to the end of the series the app crashes.

2 Likes

Hey there, @dariczamora.92958! Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

The sixth issue of BWKPHQ isn’t on DCUI yet. #5 just hit the app last week, which would be why it’s not loading for you – we don’t have it!

Are you able to elaborate on this with a screenshot? I’m assuming you mean the “Up Next in Series” is suggesting BWK #3 to you, but I don’t know which issue you’re reading that results in this – or if this is even what you’re referring to. :sweat_smile: Feel free to drop more details!

What type of device are you using? And by “end of the series”, are you saying it crashes right at the end of Batman: White Knight #8?

3 Likes

I’m using an IOS device and whenever I finish the last book in any series, the app closes. It made reading the new books for the week annoying since they are each the last in the series. I finally realized if I hit done when the Doctor Multiverse page showed up, I could navigate to the next new book. (Although the archive books (Captain Carrot, Blood Syndicate and Hardware don’t have that page). I have sent in a report.

3 Likes

Thank you for clarifying the issue there. By the sounds of it, this is a widespread issue many people are facing with the mobile app, so we apologize for the inconvenience while it’s being looked into.

Good to hear, and thanks for doing that as well!

3 Likes

For some reason, all of the pages in Underworld Unleashed: Patterns of Fear are out of order.

4 Likes

Huh. That is … correct. Good catch!

I’ll get that noted for correction then. Thanks for reporting + thanks for including the comic link!

5 Likes

:sparkles: Zatanna (1987) - 1 issue
This series does not have a cover image

3 Likes

:sparkles: Batman: The World (2021) - 1 issue / omnibus
This special state, omnibus, appears to be stuck in-between not being part of a series and being part of a series with an undefined number of issues.
When searched for and found as a series, it reports itself as having " issues". Not “0 issues”, not “1 issue”, just " issues".

When searched for and found as an individual book, or when selected for reading, there is no “in this series” heading and no “see more” link to get to the “series” page.
Missing options

Example with options intact

3 Likes

Ah, I can see where the “issues” part may be a typo of some sort. Good eye!

Otherwise, I’m assuming there’s no “In this series” option for it since it’s a book and there are no continuations of it. But that is only my best guest in terms of offering some sort of explanation for why that may be – I’ll get that noted for clarification regardless.

I’ve also noted the missing preview image for that 1-issue Zatanna series. Thank you for reporting all of these!

2 Likes

Hi
BWK Presents Harley Quinn #2 suggests BWK#3 as the next recommended.

As for the issue of closing at the end of a series, at the end of BWK #8 it just shut down on my iPhone 13.

Thanks

2 Likes

Fables is missing a series preview image. It also lists there being 149 issues, but I checked and double checked and all 150 issues are present and accounted for.

4 Likes

@dariczamora.92958 Great catch, thank you for the report!

@KookieSuperApe Ah nice callout, thank you for your hard work, as per usual :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Justice League of America 203 (original series) is missing Page 11

5 Likes

Thanks for the report @TClone1989! I’ve got this added to the list for the team. :+1:

5 Likes

Mister Miracle the Source of Freedom 2 fails to work/load on several devices.

3 Likes

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @MisfitCMJ! I’ve let the team know. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks GL

2 Likes

Now they tell me, Thankyou @HubCityQuestion, I honestly thought they were missing a issue. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Monkey Prince 0
Was available yesterday

Today

I get this

4 Likes