MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

I will try to get them, but it is not half, it is some panels are white while others panels are black.

Edit: these are 2 back to back panels in Year of the Villain Hell Arisen #2. Notice 1 has a black border while the other has a white border.

4 Likes

Thank you @MovieAddict for the screenshots - we’ll get this noted for the team. :+1:

4 Likes

The Midnighter Annual is placed as the second issue of the 2016 run of action comics when it should be placed after issue 1034

4 Likes

Thank you @timmay_bird! I’ve added this to the list for our team to take a look into. :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you, but keep in mind, it’s not just 1 title, it’s every title I read. I just don’t think it’s going to help to take shots of everything I have this problem with.

3 Likes

Yes - there’s no need to take screenshots of every series you encounter this issue on, fear not! We appreciate you providing the screenshot from the one comic. We’ve reported this as a general issue across the platform to the team rather than isolated to only a few comics, so hopefully a fix will be along in the near future. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This issue should be titled Detective Comics #28-29, as with other Golden Age compilation issues, as it contains the Batman stories from both, and otherwise appears to be missing from the collection by surface perusal of the series. Also, the description needs to be corrected, as the Crimson Avenger story alluded to here is not included. Thank you.

6 Likes

Thank you @HubCityQuestion, both of these issues have been added to our list for the team. :+1:

4 Likes

Still incomplete 2 years later.

3 Likes

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @azbatfan! I’ve passed it along to the team.

3 Likes

The series for Batman: The Long Halloween Special is mistitled “Batman: The Last Halloween”. It’s also missing a series preview image.

5 Likes

Thank you @KookieSuperApe, I’ve added both of these errors to the list for the team. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The Question (1986) annuals are out-of-place on the series page. Annual #1 should be between issues #19 & 20 and Annual #2 should be between issues #27 & 28.

4 Likes

Nice catch, thanks for the report! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Red issues 1-3 are labeled as being released in 2010. Per the covers, issues 1-2 are released in 2003 and issue 3 in 2004. I am unsure if the dates reflect actual release dates.)

Please note this does not include the prequel or character specials. Those appear to have the correct dates.

3 Likes

I’ve been wracking my brain all over this one, haha. From what I’m seeing, there might have been confusion with one of the initial release dates for the movie (9/29/10) and the actual release of the original comic series itself.

I’ll get it noted for clarification in that case. Thanks for the report!

4 Likes

I would probably have never read this but the new Wildstorm Club is rocking it out as the first reading selection.

This is a confusing series when trying to nail down all the weird little tidbits, in the fact it was released by Homage which was an imprint of Wildstorm.

2 Likes

DC Connect #23 & 24 are out of order on the series page.

4 Likes

Thank you for the report, @KookieSuperApe - I’ve got this added! :fire:

5 Likes

Infinite Crisis: Fight for the Multiverse issue seventeen has the thumbnail for issue six and issue eighteen is showing a broken picture for the thumbnail. Both work fine when read. This is on the site, I can’t check on the app right now.

4 Likes