March's Community Member of the Month: Jurisdiction!

March is finally here, which means it’s time to introduce a new Community Member of the Month!

Let’s get to know @Jurisdiction!

What originally got you into DC Comics?
Well, when I was super young, like barely in elementary school, my dad used to record the Batman '66 show for whenever I woke up, so I wouldn’t wake him or my mom (I used to wake up REALLY early). I used to watch about six episodes each day and loved it. Over time, my love for Batman evolved into a love for superheroes as a whole and I decided to get comics. My parents bought me DC Universe (pre-DCUI) for my birthday, and that’s when my love for DC really flourished.

Who is your favorite DC Character, and why?
Tommy Monaghan. He’s just an absolute badass! I love his humor, personality, series, friends. Pretty much anything Hitman, I love. That being said, Collapser does hold a very prominent place in my heart!

What book are you currently reading?
Currently, I’m reading Batgirl (2000-2006) and Bruce Wayne: Fugitive. I’m going to read through DC Elseworlds when I’m finished.

Are you watching any DC movies or shows?
Am I? Hell yeah, I am! Titans, Doom Patrol, Young Justice, Black Adam, Road to Perdition, and Harley Quinn! I’m also binging the LEGO DC movies!

What 6-12 books would you recommend to the general DC Community?
1. Superman Smashes the Klan (My all-time favorite!)
2. Hitman
3. Collapser
4. Batman: Reptilian
5. Just Imagine
6. Galaxy: The Prettiest Star
7. Injustice: Gods Among Us
8. Our Worlds at War
9. Superman; Son of Kal-El
10. Batwing
11. Duo
12. Smallville Season 11

Congrats to our new Community Member of the Month, @Jurisdiction! :clap:

48 Likes

Congratulations!! :partying_face: :tada:

24 Likes

Congratulation @Jurisdiction! Great book choices to read! As always it’s great to have you here on DC Universe Infinite! :grinning:

23 Likes

Thanks so much @Jitsu @Reaganfan78 and @TheTerrificToyman!

20 Likes

JDDDDDDDD!!!

HUGE congratulations to you! Very well-deserved. Super super proud of you.

21 Likes

Thanks so much @staticshocks!!!

21 Likes

Congratulations! You sure deserve this. I loved reading about how you got interested in DC thanks to your dad, those are some of my favorite stories to hear. I’m looking forward to checking out your suggested reading, too!

21 Likes

Thanks @Green.Lantern!!

21 Likes

Congrats @Jurisdiction! You bring a lot of humor and hijinks to the forum so this is well deserved!

21 Likes

Thanks so much @SteveTrevor2.0!!!

19 Likes

Oh my god congratulations Juri!!

21 Likes

Thanks babe!!!

19 Likes

Congrats on the well deserved honor! :partying_face: :clap:

20 Likes

Congrats @Jurisdiction!!! You deserve it :purple_heart:

19 Likes

Thanks so much @arkhamassassin and @DreamingGirlWonder!!!

20 Likes

Much congrats @Jurisdiction! :partying_face: :hugs:

19 Likes

Congratulations, @Jurisdiction! It is so cool that it was Batman '66 that got you into DC Comics. It was what got me into comics too, although I think that was more common for people my age than yours (the reruns were everywhere in the Seventies). Anyway, you deserve this so much. You have done so much for the community!

20 Likes

Congratulations @Jurisdiction ! You definitely earned it. Hope you enjoy Batgirl 2000-2006, it was a favorite of both NMLs (thus the profile pic).

18 Likes

@Jurisdiction!!! :partying_face:

Obscurity
Obscurit
Obscuri
Obscur
Obscu
Obsc
Obs
Ob
O
b
s
c
u
r
i
t
y
:black_heart:
x805
:oodc:
Thanks for all your contributions and heart. : )

21 Likes

Very awesome™:+1:. Congrats @Jurisdiction :tada:

15 Likes