March's Community Member of the Month: Jurisdiction!

Someone with fine tastes in DC product. Congrats! And don’t you think DC should make more Lego movies?

18 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS @Jurisdiction !!! You TOTALLY deserve it

18 Likes

Thanks so much @Mae @mercurie80 @TheBatgirlofNML @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx @NYJt3 @patterson65.37405 and @bookwormfitzpatrick.91230!!!

21 Likes

Thanks you @Jurisdiction. I seriously could have never gotten into more obscurity if it weren’t for your posts. I might even argue I enjoyed more lesser known books than mainstream ones because of it and appreciate the older DC comic eras.

Thank you again for being awesome.

17 Likes

Ok, that is a awesome gif! Kind of reminded me of a TV show ‘Brain Game’ which balls are moving? Then again it may not be moving, cause it trick the brain! :exploding_head::grinning:

17 Likes

YES!!! @Jurisdiction you so deserve this! Very proud of the team for selecting you. This is way deserved. You bring an energy and vibe to the forums that is needed. I am thankful you are here. Congrats!

17 Likes

Heyyyy~! @Jurisdiction Congrats!! :partying_face: :tada:

17 Likes

Congratulations dude! :partying_face:

16 Likes

Hey, I know this cool guy! Well deserved!

16 Likes

Congrats @Jurisdiction!!

16 Likes

giphy

My Brutha!!!
Sooooo happy for you!
You seriously deserve it my man.
Congrats to one of the coolest members, and a dear friend of mine

You ROCK my friend.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::metal:t3::metal:t3::metal:t3::metal:t3::metal:t3::metal:t3::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

16 Likes

Congrats

15 Likes

It makes me smile to see you get picked. You are one of the greatest people on the forums. Congratulations @Jurisdiction

17 Likes

Congrats, @Jurisdiction!!! Great community member, great person! Enjoy it!

15 Likes

congratulations, @Jurisdiction! this award was made for you!

dance

ignored-high-five

in fact from now on i’m going to call people who receive this honor the “Jurisdiction of the Month,” when i tell my dog

16 Likes

Congrats @Jurisdiction !

Image result for Applause GIF

18 Likes

Congrats @Jurisdiction :tada:

17 Likes

Congratulations @Jurisdiction !!!

Great interview. I’m glad you grew up on the Batman TV show featuring Adam West! When I was a young lad in the 1960s I would look forward to getting home from Cub Scouts to watch Batman on TV.

Nice number one choice with Superman Smashes the Klan. We had a nice Listen Along of the original radio show for that that the comic book series is very much based on. I do believe you joined us for that, back in the ancient Applejack days.

Again congratulations, long may you reign!!!

16 Likes

Congratulations @Jurisdiction , a well deserved honor, great to learn more about you, and will enjoy watching your continued growth on the site.

17 Likes

Congrats @Jurisdiction!

17 Likes