Make a DCEU Reboot

That would be a cool movie to adapt.

1 Like

@84mdcb.20696, Like most of the new set though wondering why no Raven with the TT?

3 Likes

Iā€™m not very good with directors or producers, but I think it should start with a Flash movie to get the wide-eyed wonder back (not sure who Iā€™d cast, but I always thought Jensen Ackles looked similar to Barryā€™s comic book).

3 Likes

I was kinda Thinking of introducing her in a sequel and having Trigon be the villian, itā€™s all just rattling around in my head, you know.

2 Likes

@C_resi21, how much experience would that Flash have?

2 Likes

Think Iā€™m almost done, the Ideas are flowing a little slower now. also I added Noel at 14

1. Zatanna- Edger Wright- We are introduced to Zatanna as she is doing a magic show in London, When she is asked to help a murder investigation by the local authorities. As she is helping with the investigation she finds herself running into an old friend, and old Flame, and an old enemy. Loosely based on her 2010 book, it has introduces Constantine, Detective Chimp, and Brother Night. Will feature an ominous Swamp Thing post-credit scene.
2 Likes

Good question and I havenā€™t thought of it until now. If itā€™s Jensen Ackles in the lead, Iā€™d say heā€™s been the Flash for a few years and only do flashbacks (no pun intended) to show his origin. I like origin stories, but I think itā€™s more fun when the hero has a good grasp on his powers. Itā€™s be cool if this is the time he encounters Reverse Flash though (which would allow for the flashbacks to happen organically).

3 Likes

Any idea for a Justice League Dark?

1 Like

I think I do but probably after this group of ideas. Again, coming up with them mostly on the fly when I write them. But its nice to get my brain off of the rest of the world thinking about it throughout the day. I dont know if you noticed itā€™s kinda bad out there.

1. Justice league: Apokolips- The intro will witness the Defeat of Wonder Woman and the New Genesis army at the hands of Darkseid, as this goes on he makes mention of the fact that he has already defeated the league, and it is revealed that some members of the league are now fighting for Darkseid. The encounter ends in the death of Orion from a radion bullet which causes his body to vaporize. we then go back to the events leading to this. Taking from The JLA storylines ā€œRock of Agesā€, and ā€œWorld War IIIā€. The story then goes back to what led them there. The league is infultrated by Lex and an ā€œinjustice Leagueā€ of sorts, it is revealed that he has been working with Waller, and that they are in possession of a mother box and trying to unlock its secrets using a team of scientists led by Ray Palmer. The story is primerily the league facing off against Luthors team, culminating in the teams facing off and the Injustice leagues defeat. However this leaves the league open to an attack when Darkseid arrives with his armies. While this is happening, two seemingly unrelated scenes with Bruce are interspersed. The first finds him at Arkham to interogate an inmate, there he has a brief interaction with another inmate, Kent Nelson, Saying only ā€œDarkseid isā€. The second finds Bruce and Tim in the Batcave, they have a brief conversation, that ends with Tim appearing to betray him by knocking him out with a drug.

2. Titans- Justin Lin- the beginning sees A cameo by the Demon Knights as they imprison Trigon with the help of that iteration of Doctor Fate. We then find the Titans facing off against a sect of the Church of Blood upon defeating them they meet Raven who has been held captive by the Church, the story follows her as she comes to terms with her PTSD, learning to use her power, as well as find a connection with the team and some romance with Beast Boy. The finale sees Nightwing facing off with Brother Blood, and a newly released Trigon being imprisoned by Raven. The post-credit finds the team back at HQ when Cyborg is incapacitated by Doctor Fate.

3. New Gods- Peter Jackson- The Origins of the New Gods will be told through Flashbacks, book ended by an exploration of the current time focusing on Orion, Mister Miracle, and Big Barda. The end will find Miracle and Barda together, as Barda defects from the Furies. The Post-credit shows Apokolips prepping for an all out invasion of Earth, as he has learned that the Anti-Life equation is on earth.

2 Likes

Interesting. Iā€™d like to see what you could do if you planned them

2 Likes

Ok, this one actually did take a while. Still had fun though.

1. Static: Icon- Steven McQueen- Loose adaptation of the first story arc of the Icon comic series. We find that in the aftermath of the first Static movie the government swept the ā€œBig Bangā€ regulation under the rug. The Dakota City police have also created a heavily armed branch to deal with the ā€œBang Babiesā€ who only escalate the situation. At the same time a young girl names Raquel comes accross Augustus Freeman while breaking into his house with her boyfriend. After her boyfriend leaves her to get caught, she learns that Augustus is in fact an Alien who had taken the form of a slave in 1839. The end will find Static and Raquel (taking the moniker Rocket) convince Augustus to suit up and be seen as an Icon to the people of Dakota. The post-credit sees Raquel finding out sheā€™s pregnant.

2. Justice League Unlimited- The intro opens with the JL (Sans Batman and Wonder Woman) being defeated by the forces of Apokolips as Superman faces Darkseid alone. Darkseid gains the upper hand and kills Superman.we then find Batman some 40 years in the future where Darkseid has taken over. Throughout the first two acts Bruce encounters a resistance about to make a last ditch effort to get a time sphere. This new Justice League is made up of future versions of the few surviving league members, a future iteration of Fate, a grown up Damien Who has taken up the Bat mantle, Impulse, and Henry Choi (now going by the Atom) who has continued a now dead Ray Palmers work to salvage radion from the the dispersed atoms of Orion. Batman and company locate Mister Miracle, who aids them in their mission to Apokolips. The new JL loses many on their side to Parademons upgraded with the powers of the fallen Heroes, a Jonathan Kent who has been raised as Darkseids son, the Furies Led by Wonder Woman. The second act will find them coming face to face with Darkseid who is nearly unstoppable protected by a mother box forcefield The Atom stalls Darkseid ( similar to Rock of Ages) so Batman, Doctor Fate, Damien, and Impulse get to the time sphere. As Jonathan Kent shows up to stop them Damion stays behind as Impulse and Batman make it through with the Radion and the Helmet of Naboo given by a dieing Fate who is revealed to be an an aged Dick Grayson. The two get back to the moment of the post-credit Young Justice scene. The tire act will find Impulse getting the Helmet to Kent Nelson in Arkham, Fate disabling Cyborg to release him from Darkseids control, Tim getting batman to the time sphere, and the moments following JL: Apokolips as the JL fights Darkseids army. The final act will mirror the intro until Wonder Woman stops Darkseid from dealing a killing blow to Superman as Icon joins the fight the the league begins to take back the fight now aided by the Amazons, Titans, New Godā€™s, Young Justice, Green Lanterns. We eventually see a stalemate between Darkseid and the three heavy hitters, when batman steps in. Taking a scene from Final Crisis, Batman shoots Darkseid with a Radion Bullet fired from the gun that killed his parents as he is hit by the Omega effect. The end will see the heroes victorious at the cost of Bruceā€™s life, and the formation of a new larger Justice League. We then see a glimpse of 1000 years into the future, to reveal the Legion of Super Heroes.

2 Likes

Pretty bleak sometimes

1 Like

Yeah, it kind of reads that way. in my mind I was kind of thinking impulse provides good comic relief, and the end would be some kind of montage with hopeful imagery. I also figure residual tachyons from the time travel interacting with the Omega effect would cause Bruce to scatter through the time stream, as a sort of pseudoscience explanation, so it wonā€™t be like heā€™s really dead. if it were a real movie series though he would probably be replaced by a different actor.

2 Likes

Might have helped to add that

1 Like

I should have definitely mentioned the montage at the end, sometimes when I write stuff from my brains some stuff gets lost in translation. The tachyon thing? That wouldnā€™t even be something until way later, if at all. By all accounts Bruce would be dead at the end. I was thinking about adding the Final Crisis scene where heā€™s drawing on the cave walls in the past, but narratively it takes away from the story and character.

2 Likes

Never read ā€œFinal Crisisā€ myself, but it would tell comic readers what to, possibly, expect in a movie further on

3 Likes

Itā€™s very Grant Morrison-y. What little I used in my description doesnā€™t even scratch the surface of the actual story. Heā€™s got that genius/insane thing going for him.Got some more if anyoneā€™s interested.

1. Justice League Dark- Adam Wingard- adapts ā€œBooks of Magicā€ from the JLD comic. Finds Constantine and Zatanna recruited by A.R.G.U.S. to join a team of magic users to find the Books of mating and fight Felix Faust, the Demons Three, and Nick Necro. There are flashbacks to John and Zā€™s past together, and appearances by Black Orchid, Doctor Fate, Shade the changing man, Deadman, Madam Xanadu, I-Vampire, and Tim Hunter. The end will see John leaving prior to the formation of the JLD. A post-credit will tease a Constantine Solo movie.

2. Flash: Blitz- the beginning will see Barry and Irisā€™ wedding interrupted by Reverse Flash from the future, who seemingly kills Iris. Months later Barry, Wally, and Bart get a line on him and chase Eobard through time. Through the course of events it is revealed that the date they left was the date Barry dies, there was an earlier Flash and Green Lantern who were both a part of the JSA in WWII, Impulse is actually from the 30th century. The end will see Barry defeating reverse Flash and being reunited with Iris, Impulse creating the lightning bolt that creates the Flash, And Barry saying goodbye and passing the mantle to Wally as he and Iris decide to live out there lives in the 30th century. The post-credit will see the disappearance of the JSA in the 40ā€™s teasing a return later down the line

3. Batman: Battle for the Cowl- Rian Johnson- adapting the miniseries of the same name. In the aftermath of JLU Gotham is in disarray without a Batman. Dick is refusing to take up the mantle. Villains have began running wild as well as violent copycats including Two-Face and Red Hood. There would be a slough of Bat villains and allies making appearances. The end will see the formation of the Birds of Prey, Nightwing facing off against Jason, Damian becoming the new Robin, and Dick Grayson becoming Batman. A post-credit will find time in the manor recovering from injuries sustained when fighting Jason, when he notices a portrait of one of Bruceā€™s ancestors.

4. Lobo: a Paramilitary Christmas- James Gunn- An adaptation of the 90ā€™s comic special where Lobo is hired by the Easter Bunny to kill Santa. Itā€™s bloody, itā€™s screwed up, and itā€™s a holiday classic.

5. Young Justice: Elsworlds- as the team welcomes new recruits Wonder Girl and Artemis. The team discovers the Super-cycle in the wreckage from the JLU battlefield. The cycle then incorporates the time sphere into its own Matrix. Robin (Tim Drake) believes Bruce is trapped in the past. So the YJ team decides try to track him down to bring him home. But something goes wrong and the team finds themselves on a strange journey through the multiverse. Featuring cameos by whoever will sign on and a bunch of different alternate versions of DC characters the end will see Tim adopting the mantle of Red Robin, and a post-credit will see a man in shadows drawing on a cave wall and a cowl and utility belt beside him.

2 Likes

Not real thrilled with Barry leaving like that even if he isnā€™t killed off

2 Likes

Anyone else have something to add?

2 Likes

That I actually took from pre crisis continuity. Thank you for responding by the way. Like I said itā€™s been fun doing this when I get the chance and itā€™s nice knowing some people read them. I wish more people would add stuff though. Iā€™m not trying to monopolize it, I just want to keep it going in hopes new people would find it

2 Likes