Main reason you're subscribed to DC Universe

The 80¢ for a month deal during Batman’s 80th birthday month.

3 Likes

The comic section.

2 Likes

i subscribed mainly just for the orginal content titans,doom patrol etc and the comics because i wanted to read comincs for some time and got on the MCU and stayed with them for 3 months and finished the punisher came on here and started green arrow and think i have 1-3 comics left not sure but im enjoying all of the comics and people on the app

2 Likes

Ditto o.g. capt. What we got goin right now, THE BOOKS, is why im here and not goin anywhere.

1 Like

For me it’s the comic library, the classic content, and the new content. I’m a huge subscription fan of unlimited content. Especially my favorite comic universe.

1 Like

I can read on the go and don’t have to worry about touching my comics.

1 Like

Dc video content

1 Like

Titans and I was hoping for Krypton and got it.

2 Likes

Access to a lot of awesome classic DC comics. I also love that it offers classic DC animations. Keep on getting better!

2 Likes

Titans, but also the comics archive. More silver and bronze age please!

2 Likes

I came for young Justice but I stayed for the catalogue of comics and movies. Plus I had no idea I would love Doom Patrol. All things considered I couldn’t be happier with my subscription.

2 Likes

Full comics library

2 Likes

Green lantern animated series

1 Like

Batman tas green lantern tas doom patrol and access to comcis

1 Like

DOOM PATROL!!!

4 Likes

Titans, Doom Patrol, and Swamp Thing.

4 Likes

My main reason is for “Titans”, then it switched to “Doom Patrol”, eventually my main reason will be for “Swamp Thing”. I also like to just sit down with superhero cartoon shows. It’s nostalgic.

5 Likes

Comics

2 Likes

I’m loving the new shows! What they have been doing with Doom Patrol is phenomenal!! Can’t wait for Swamp Thing and Harley’s new show. Also loving the growing comic library. It’s great that I can go back and reread my favorites as a kid but can also read the ones I missed or couldn’t afford when they came out. Thanks DC!

1 Like

I subscribed for the superb animation. DOOM PATROL was a wonderful surprise, and has become a huge hit, with 94% on Rotten Tomatoes. It appears that a lot of people are getting hip to the best “superheroes” show in existence.

I certainly have been telling people. 1 sub so far!

1 Like