Main reason you're subscribed to DC Universe

What is the one main reason you are subscribed to DC Universe? Anything along the lines of “I love DC” doesn’t count. For me, its the growing comic book library. I’ve wanted something like it since I first learned of Marvel Unlimited, and I’m absolutely thrilled it exists.

34 Likes

Just to support DC

And my favorite characters in any entertainment medium :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I loved the swamp thing movies as a kid so when I heard about the upcoming live action series it was a done deal. And all the comics are a super sweet bonus how could anyone possibly pass this up.

2 Likes

Shows and movies

4 Likes

Used to be the shows, and that is still a big reason. Now the comics expansion plays a much larger role for me than it used to. I own most of the movies in one form or another…so that was never a draw.

3 Likes

For me it was the comics library. Need me them comics. Of course, now that I have the app, it really is the whole package. DC Daily, the original content, comics, the forums, I stay for all of it

3 Likes

Comics, of course. Everything else is extra.

5 Likes

Doom Patrol made me sign up and has been the main reason I’ve stayed. Now with more comics available, I’m even happier

2 Likes

The shows and comics!

4 Likes
  1. DOOM PATROL; 1a SWAMP THING
4 Likes

It starts with the fact that I do love DC. These are the characters I grew up reading, and with a few breaks have spent my adult life enjoying. So, DC has an app with movies,shows and comics was always going to get me. The early list of shows was a big draw. When YJ started my daughter said “I’ve been waiting 5 years for this.”

2 Likes

Came for the Comics. Stayed for the Community. And the Animated Series’. And the Original Shows. And the Comics still.

5 Likes

Since DC All Access shut down I went here now! The community is great!

2 Likes

For me it was the original series. But with the growing number of comics, DC could do away with the original series and I would still subscribe.

1 Like

DCUniverse. Nuff said.

5 Likes

Their original
content TV shows mainly I also like the idea of going back in the archives and reading some comics from the 50s and earlier

5 Likes

Original Content and the DCAU

5 Likes

Original content, comics, and easy access to shows and movies I can’t find or watch elsewhere without paying extra $$$.

2 Likes

My love for comics and the superhero genre. Plus Batman is my favorite hero

3 Likes

For me it was both the shows and the idea of reading comics on my television through Apple TV. I love the shows and I can’t tell you how cool it is to be able to read a comic book on my television panel-by-panel.

1 Like