🔮 Madame Xanadu Reads Your Fortune: All Hallow's Eve Edition- Thursday, October 31st @3pm PST/6pm EST 🔮

TheOriginalCaptainMarvel would like to know:
“When will I get my sandwich?”

While it may seem counter-intuitive, you will receive your sandwich when you are willing to share your sandwich. Perhaps try recruiting a friend or close companion to assist in assembling your sandwich. It may open the way to finally having that with you desire.

3 Likes

Gibbyhertz would like to know:
"Who will fall in love with me:

Kara the Kryptyonian Princess?

Or

Livewire the Mistress Of Electrocution?"

The Star. How interesting. While the cards do not dare to speak in definitives, you will find that the true love you seek will come from a source of hope, and selflessness. Perhaps to be discovered when you are able to make the appropriate sacrifice.

3 Likes

EDT would like to know:
“Will there be a life changing event for me in the next few months?”

I see great achievement in your near future. Perhaps the final conclusion of a long-standing goal. Seek structure, and in it you will find power, derived from an acquired skill, or specific totem.

2 Likes

AnimalPerson would like to know:
“Am I going to win big in Vegas this weekend?
Because if I am I’ll go but if not I’ll stay home.”

I see winning in Vegas for you, but perhaps not in the way you think. Your individual choices, the paths you follow that are not part of the larger crowd’s desires, are what will bring you the most winnings. Listen to your own desires and follow them.

2 Likes

biff_pow would also like to know when TheOriginalCaptainMarvel will “get” his sandwich. A true friend. Perhaps the intended union for sandwich achievement.

3 Likes

Batmanisme_ would like to know:
“When will we get a real Detective story for Batman?”

I do not need cards to tell me that Batman has always and will ever be, the world’s greatest detective. Should you seek those tales which best express this truth, you may find them within the pages of Long Halloween, Black Mirror, or Court of Owls.

3 Likes

markhb would like to know:
“Will the Red Sox return to the World Series this year?”

Death, but reversed. This indicates that you may be holding on to something, even though you know it has found its conclusion. Your fear of change is preventing you from growth. While the cards do not lay a permanent path, they advise you seek another investment.

4 Likes

YoYoFroYo would like to know:
“Will I be imbued with magical powers in the future?”

YoYoFroYo, you are already imbued with a great, fiery power. You are able to bring joy and confidence to those you touch with the sheer power of innocence and simplicity. By shedding the complexities of a modern era, you gift those in your presence with a peace of mind unfound anywhere outside your sphere.

3 Likes

Gibbyhertz would like to know:
“Am I going to be the next community hero? Or will I become the first true villain of the forum?”

What I see is that regardless of your title, your place amongst the community will continue to bring you friendship, deep connections, sharing, and celebration. Stay the course.

4 Likes

AquamonC137 would like to know:
“When will @Vroom stop being a race car and turn back into a real boy?”

This is a strangely intense reading for a frivolous question. It will take a fair amount of courage, a strength of emotion, and a true effort of thinking through the solutions clearly. Perhaps you can be of assistance in returning Vroom to their true form.

4 Likes

HubCityQuestion wants to know:
“Will Andy pick me? Will Andy pick me?”

It is favorable. It is clear you have great reverence for Andy. Perhaps if you open your heart and share your feelings it will be certain.

2 Likes

Hello, iJest. What a kind gesture. I have pulled a card for you.

Your idealism is your strength. Trust it. It is okay if you do not compromise.

3 Likes

JulianStyles would like to know:
“Do I need to give up and accept fate as is or should I keep trying despite all signs telling me it’s over?”

Your fate is as you make it. Even the cards cannot set the future in stone. Your will can change its course. For you, The Fool, depicting my compatriot, John Constantine, would guide you to take a leap of faith and follow your own path. This indicates that forging your own path may ultimately create an unexpected return to your desires.

3 Likes

RespectTheLogo would like to know:
“Will Swamp Thing get a 2nd season?”

Unclear. Please try again later.

4 Likes

Nathan.Payson would like to know:
“Will Applejack become CEO of DC Comics by 2024?”

If Applejack can persevere in their efforts to cooperate and unify efforts, they will achieve success in some form.

3 Likes

. would like to know:
“Will they finally realize that The Harley Quinn animated needs to be their top priority :heart_eyes:

A card is not needed- this vision has materialized into a reality.

3 Likes

manifest would like to know:
“Not concerned with myself, but does your eye see a future where Diana falls in love with someone who is not Steve Trevor … who might she be”

The identity is unclear, however, I sense an over-emphasis on personal desires and fantasies. Perhaps not a love of health, but of impulse.

3 Likes

biff_pow would like to know:
“Do you know who voted against you in Meta Madhouse and are you mad at them”

Yes, and I know each of them. And to those individuals, I am grateful. My abilities would lose their potency if diluted by the attentions of the undisciplined.

6 Likes

HubCityQuestion would like to know:
“Who is Leviathan?”

A dangerous energy I would be foolish to access.

5 Likes

chrissy68 would like to know:
“When will Smallville be on the DC Universe”

Unclear, please try again later.

2 Likes