🔮 Madame Xanadu Reads Your Fortune: All Hallow's Eve Edition- Thursday, October 31st @3pm PST/6pm EST 🔮

Will Swamp Thing get a 2nd season?

1 Like

Will Applejack become CEO of DC Comics by 2024?

3 Likes

Will they finally realize that The Harley Quinn animated needs to be their top priority :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

not concerned with myself, but does your eye see a future where Diana falls in love with someone who is not Steve Trevor … who might she be

2 Likes

@manifest very smooth

2 Likes

Do you know who voted against you in Meta Madhouse and are you mad at them

3 Likes

Who is Leviathan?

2 Likes

When will Smallville be on the DC Universe

4 Likes

I break the 4th wall that my fortune

4 Likes

What will happen to me in the next 7 days?

2 Likes

What does the future have in store for DC Universe?

Why was Swamp Thing cancelled?

Will they come out with a new Creeper comic run or have something with Bwana Beast?

Will there be a new line of Action figures that includes The Creeper?

Will the DCU streaming service survive along with Swamp Thing and Doom Patrol? Will the I mentioned renewed for a second season?

I recently started dating a very special girl I grew up like Bigby wolf by myself n the smallest of my friends but I earned my body n now I look like Batman, my girl grew up looking like n still looks like Snow White, we met two years ago n it felt like I met my true mate n her me but she just broke up with her ex who was abusive to her physically n mentally, so when we first met n we dated she was so happy n scared at the same time , we would date n talk for two years the both of us scared but now we r both committed to each other we live together the dogs love both of us n we are a great team although she drives me crazy sometimes I am the happiest that I have ever been , now I’m tired of being the lonely Batman. Have we both found r soul mates she is from Slovakia n me USA of all the people I could of fallen for how is it we found each other? n what r the chances of us having these nicknames ?

1 Like

Are the rumors true that Doom Patrol has been canceled?

Hello, seekers. I am pleased by the amount of curiosity and open-heartedness I see before me. I will assume the readings momentarily. The access portal that allows me to read from afar is only open for so long. Please find forgiveness if I am unable to respond to all of your queries. Now, to begin.

2 Likes

Misfit would like to know:
“Will my now infamous ponytail find happiness?”

Undoubtedly. Your ponytail is meant to be a true form of dynamism, an expression of your true creativity. It may even be a useful icebreaker for meaningful conversations when moments are otherwise dull or limiting.

3 Likes

Vroom would like to know:
“When will I find that which I’ve never experienced but have been waiting a very long time for?”

When you are able to achieve balance within your energies. Locate different kinds of work, and fluctuate fluidly, and without conflict between them. Allow yourself unique experiences, and that which you seek will follow.

3 Likes