🔮 Madame Xanadu Reads Your Fortune: All Hallow's Eve Edition- Thursday, October 31st @3pm PST/6pm EST 🔮

2019-10-31T22:00:00Z
Well-met, seeker of the unseen. I return to you once again, to be the humble messenger of your queries. Once again, we see the veil thin on All Hallow’s Eve, a most opportune time to access the unknown.

Owl-Eyed and Rabbit-Eared, I approach your realm with pure heart and an open third eye.

Your presence has appeared in my readings as mystically significant. I feel that by entering your domain and offering my services, I may be able to assist many of you in taking the next steps towards your ideal future.

To best circumvent the digital noise, I think it is most appropriate that each querent provide for me a message of their heart’s search below. I will occupy this space the 31st day of Deireadh Fómhair.

To receive your reading:

:crystal_ball:Submit to me your interrogations of your future in the querent box below, and I will reply with your the current fate of your path using the tools of my art.
:crystal_ball:This will occur as the portal is predicted to be most open: your Thursday, October 31st at 3:00pm PST/6:00pm EST, until the fog thickens and I must depart.

The Madame will see you now.

23 Likes

Will my now infamous ponytail find happiness?

4 Likes

My question: When will I find that which I’ve never experienced but have been waiting a very long time for?

6 Likes

When will I get my sandwich?

5 Likes

Who will fall in love with me:

Kara the Krypyonian Princess

Or

Livewire the Mistress Of Electrocution?

4 Likes

Will there be a life changing event for me in the next few months?

6 Likes

Am I going to win big in Vegas this weekend

5 Likes

Because if I am I’ll go but if not I’ll stay home

7 Likes

Lol @AnimalPerson

5 Likes

When will @TheOriginalCaptainMarvel get his sandwich?

2 Likes

When will we get a real Detective story for Batman

1 Like

Will the Red Sox return to the World Series this year?

1 Like

Will I be imbued with magical powers in the future? winks at Madame Xanadu

4 Likes

Am I going to be the next community hero? Or will I become the first true villain of the forum?

3 Likes

@Gibbyhertz, you know your a gosh darn Villain!

Hello Madem, when will @Vroom stop being a race car and turn back into a real boy?

2 Likes

Will Andy pick me? Will Andy pick me?

3 Likes

I nominate @ Gibbyhertz and @DeSade-acolyte as Community Antiheroes.

3 Likes

Lol Aquamon

&

Thanks @HubCityQuestion

I wouldn’t mind that title, I’d be honored<3

4 Likes

I don’t want to know anything, but just wanted to take up the tiniest bit of space in your day for just a moment to say hello :wave: Thank you and good-bye. :black_heart:

2 Likes

Madame Xanadu, do I need to give up and accept fate as is or should I keep trying despite all signs telling me it’s over?

1 Like