Love for DC's Crystal Reed? (Abby on Swamp Thing)

So we have alotta threads about supporting other actresses in DCU through their hard times BUT what about Crystal Reed, even though she is quieter and not very vocal on the interwebs, we know this has affected her life greatly.

I’ve loved this woman ever since I first saw her in a movie called “Crush” where she played a creepy stalker loner type going after a popular jock.

She was also Allison on Teen Wolf, do you remember?

Then we saw her in Gotham not too long ago as a gangster’s daughter who seduced James Gordon.

Now, we see her as Abby in Swamp Thing and it fits her almost as well as Gotham’s atmosphere… Almost!

She is very talented, very creative, very passionate snd very beautiful. Tell us why you love Crystal Reed! :grinning:

16 Likes

I have liked her ever sense I saw her on Gotham. That dress she was wearing in that one eps. Oh my goodness girl looks good! :sparkling_heart::cupid::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I know exactly the dress you are talking about lol That black one, fitted her like a glove. She is pretty amazing <3

6 Likes

Really fantastic job on Gotham as the scheming Flacone heiress and now doing great work on Swamp Thing. Very talented

4 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86MY-quTiJs

:joy:

4 Likes

Top Gun - Take My Breath Away :smiley:

4 Likes

My wife likes her alot

3 Likes

I mean… Who don’t? :heart_eyes::yum::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

She’s amazingly good. The actor who plays Alec (and the one who plays Swamp Thing) are both good too!

4 Likes

Yamen, it’s just an all around great show :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The fact that the chemistry between Swampy and Abby exceeds most TV love connections is baffling. It’s just goes to show that anybody can fall in love, even if it was between a model like Crystal Reed and a 7 ft swamp infested monster, for as long as you WRITE IT well.

She could have fell in love with a cardboard box for all we know. But because the writing in this show is top notch, ¯_(ツ)_/¯ it doesn’t matter.

4 Likes

Love this actress she is great as Abby can’t wait to get more backstory on Abby and see more of her relationship with Swamp Thing. So far the chemistry is great between her and Swamp Thing and you knew when she was dancing with Matt and looked out the window she was thinking of Swamp Thing as he was looking in wanting to dance with her. So many feels in that scene I want more of those beautiful scenes. Love the Abby Arcane and Swamp Thing stories​:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Ya know who Crystal Reed reminds me of? That girl from that sucker punch movie

2 Likes

Sucker Punch was so cool, very video game like, almost surreak

2 Likes

surreal*

1 Like

Suck punch was HIGHLY CGI’d but it worked! They should have made another one. Emily Browning was in Series of Unfortunate Events as well. She did awesome!

What other movies has Crystal Reed been in?

2 Likes

Suck punch :joy::joy:

Sucker Punch*

2 Likes

It happens to me all the time because I’m on a phone and I type so fast it lags lol

You can see her in Skyline, Incident in A Ghost Land and Crazy, Stupid Love :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think I’ve found my new movie crush…

It used to be Nikita (Maggie q) but…i.got over her >_>…

2 Likes