"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

I used it correctly. I just don’t feel the need to travel the world to unlock my inner-strength thanks to a $3 projector. :grin:

I mean, I can just go outside, soak up some of that sweet yellow sunlight and bingo, ready for action! No projector needed. :superman_hv_4:

6 Likes

sunlight? gross. why acquire the endorphins a day in the sunlight could give when i could just stay in my room all day.

5 Likes

As a Kryptonian, I need my j-u-i-c-e (I have to spell it out, because you never know when Buster Bluth may be near and accidentally overhear me say the j-word; that guy and his j-u-i-c-e) and I like to go outside, so sunlight it is.

SN: In addition to fueling the powers of Kryptonians, Sunlight is also the name of a swell DJ Sammy tune.

6 Likes

I like that Harley car! Might have to get one

7 Likes

Definitely recommended. Price was $9.99 and its a 1/32 scale car.

I’m not sure if its brand-new, as I’ve seen a similar Joker and 1/32 car set many times, but last night was the first time I had seen the Harley set.

The included Harley figure is a repack of this release from 2017:

I have that figure, but I didn’t have her sweet black and red Bel Air, so it was an instant buy for me.

Speaking of Jada Toys and their DC wares, I just came across this:

Looks pretty groovy, and is due in December.

10 Likes

Took the girls to the mall. While my 12 year old was fawning over Stranger Things stuff in Hot Topic, I found these gingerbread Superman and Wonder Woman Pops.

Starro is now complete and has joined his villain friends.

Finally, a friend surprised me with this print. Not sure where I’m gonna hang it, but I do love it.

15 Likes

Just arrived!
DC Direct 52
Isis

And now I really want to read the old series from the 70s

13 Likes

Spiffy!

I will own this soon.

9 Likes

:star_struck: :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Welcome to Team Starro! :raised_hands:t2:

As always, your displays impress. :+1:t2:

As Chris Evans’ Human Torch said in 2007, “Oh, that is cool!”

tips his hat in apprecation

Welcome to Team Hallmark Keaton FlashBats! :raised_hands:t2:

7 Likes

Went to Dallas to visit my brother and he took me to a local comic/game store. Came back with these DC things…

Love me some Flashpoint so I had to get those Pops! I do want to track down the other designed Flashpoint Wonder Woman.
And I’ve wanted to get into the Squad more so picked up a collected works type book.

13 Likes

Sweet gets, especially the Flashpoint Wonder Woman!

9 Likes

I know right?! That Pop is based off her comic run look. I want to get the one based on the animated movie as well. With Mera’s crown accenting her tiara.

10 Likes

I’ve got both, and between the two…I like the comic-style version best.

Of course, I’m biased, as I absolutely love Diana’s Flashpoint design. Its easily one of my all-time favorite looks of hers.

9 Likes

I heart these DC things. :smiley: :+1:

10 Likes

Found the latest repaint of the Patt-Batmobile yesterday at Target:

Here’s a better shot that shows off the new military green paint job:

That one hails from the Q case of basic Hot Wheels vehicles. I only found one on the pegs, but from what I’ve seen in unboxing videos on YouTube, I believe it ships at least 2 per in the Q case.

11 Likes

I hadn’t seen that one yet!

5 Likes

I thought you might be interested in that one. :slight_smile:

Walmart is also getting the Q case, so if you don’t see G.I. Batmobile at Target, Wally World’s another go-to.

5 Likes

Mr. McFeely just dropped off this NYCC guy from Mr. McFarlane:

When I pulled Flash from the shipping box, I indulged my inner-Sabretooth and said “Ooh, shiny.”, because while it likely doesn’t come across in the photos, he and his foil comic are indeed quite shiny in-person.

11 Likes

I’ll have to keep a look out for it!

5 Likes