"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

Just bought this because I was so surprised to see it on the shelf. I don’t even like this costume. Rampant consumerism!

I don’t know wtf that reflection is in the lower left. I see a weird face. My face is weird but it has a nose.

13 Likes

So, I got two of the prints I ordered in. I need to get some frames for them still but I wanted to share them anyways. I have two more from the same artist on the way too.

Sorry for the glare, I couldn’t really get a good picture.

15 Likes

Those are adorable! :heart_eyes: I love them! What’s the artist’s name?

6 Likes

Dude got on the wrong side of the Chainsaw of Truth. :00_wonder_woman_gold:

15 Likes

Yale Stewart. He does the JL8 webcomics, if you’ve heard of those.

Here is his online shop. He is having a sale right now. Just use KICKSTART as a code in checkout and you’ll get 50% off. :smiley: That might be why I now own so many of his prints.

11 Likes

Thank you for sharing! These are spectacular!

7 Likes

I have not heard of those webcomics? Gonna have to do some searches…

Also: WELP, guess I’m placing an order.

:heart_eyes:

13 Likes

I found it! https://jl8comic.tumblr.com/

Also found it here in a better for scrolling format: #1 - JL8 Comic

7 Likes

Oh no…more webcomics… :eyes: :open_book:

7 Likes

Oh, yeah. He has some really cute ones.

I haven’t read all of the webcomics but I love the ones that I have read.

6 Likes

Yep I’m in love already and blasting through them! I will get to the end!!!

6 Likes

Same, I’ve never read the earlier ones before. I was doing something else before and now I’m reading this instead. :laughing:

6 Likes

This is why I don’t get to reading any actual comics! There’s too much content!!! :rofl:

7 Likes

Well I just read the entire thing and all I can say is I’m a fan and I’m already going to reread it! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I “just got” this :joy:

13 Likes

Is this official from DC? Cause if not, they need to put this into print ASAP- it’s GOLD!!

7 Likes

Ouch- I’m sure it’s to do with them struggling to get supplies.

6 Likes

I didn’t just get this, but it dawned on me that as I wait for his big gun to arrive, I have 2 small guns laying around from the Starlord I used to make Manchester Black that my Bloodsport could have…

(Sorry for the poor picture, but I forgot to take more pics before I set him up).

15 Likes

It’s a shame nobody at Target googled “what does pre-order mean” before they started selling pre-orders at a big pre-order event

8 Likes

As far as I can tell it’s not but I wholeheartedly agree! DC where you at? We’ve got demands! Lol

6 Likes