"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

This came today. Hardcover

11 Likes

Here is my funko DC collection

11 Likes

The wife got me the Red Death one I had been checking out for Christmas. He goes beside the Batman Black and White she surprised me with for our anniversary.

11 Likes

Wow, @hotstufflouieb! Awesome Funko collection! We happened to visit their headquarters not too long ago and if you haven’t been, I’m sure you would love it! Here are a few shots from our excursion.

7 Likes

2 books for my Question chronology collection: Pipeline (a Renee Montoya collection out of print for 8 years), and Rise of the Black Lanterns (which includes The Question #37)! Still chasing my grail, The Question Vol. 1: Zen and Violence.

11 Likes

@KamAndi80 yes that’s the one I was looking for!
@KeyFamily I haven’t been there yet. Hopefully one day

5 Likes

@hotstufflouieb We just saw another Red Death today at a FYE store it is very cool looking too! Price was $89.99 so I will be waiting a bit on that one. I actually like the one I have better but Red Death is one of my favorites so will be keeping this new one in sights also. I believe it was on the table during a DC Daily show a little while back.

2 Likes

Got these for Christmas! :diamonds::black_joker:

10 Likes

Very cool, especially the Harley car. Any word on where it was procured/found?

3 Likes

I just picked up these gems for a new years sale.

13 Likes

I absolutely love every PVC I own. Talia femme fatales was 1st one I bought. It was so much better in person when it arrived. Got Huntress JLU femme fatales after that & it’s one of my favorite pieces. I’ll post some of my PVC’s even tho it’ll probably throw these words around.

15 Likes

That talia pvc is sick! I don’t own anything talia, i love that mask of anubis too.

3 Likes

Gotta love diamond selects prices, most of my statues are DS.

4 Likes

Thank u. They don’t have much Talia-wise. They have an Arkham City & a BTAS 6” figure, or the Diamond Select. I was gonna get the Arkham City cuz I wanted her in the zip-up suit. The BTAS one is a lil different suit-wise. Then I just happened to see that PVC. As u said, the Anubis head, & the price, on top of it having the suit I wanted, made it an extremely easy choice. BTAS figs suit is the same style, but it’s light blue & had white trimming etc. I wanted the black zip up. PVC is blue, but it’s dark enough to look black, & again, the Anubis mask was too cool to pass up. Forgot, that Talia is actually a STAS statue. It’s femme fatales like Huntress, hers is JLU. I went to put Talia on the shelf & it said STAS & had a limited edition like 1,023/5,000. I can’t remember exactly how many or the #, but it didn’t say limited edition or STAS in description. So got a bonus on top of already loving it.

3 Likes

That Batgirl one u got is so nice!!! Is that Diamond Select? I’ve never seen it b4. I’m constantly looking at DC figs, statues etc. online. Never seen that one. I need her in those colors. That pose is crazy, sailing thru the air with a grapple. I was just looking at Batgirl pvc’s specifically too. I ended up getting that one with the Oracle signal cell phone stand. I didn’t see the one u have. That’s only outfit I don’t have her in too, would’ve been perfect.

3 Likes

Santa’s workshop of course !!!

I think he may have outsourced to Amazon tho ! :thinking::laughing::diamonds::black_joker:

5 Likes

So jealous. Huntress is at the top of my list. Just saw preorder for her Bombshells statue. Was gonna take a break cuz shelves are full. Now I will be getting at least one more piece asap b4 I take that break.

2 Likes

I came so close to owning that,I love it. I got this Joker instead b/c I already had a Batgirl of Burnside PVC ordered when I saw it.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t blame him, as it’d be a sensible course of action for 'ol Sandy Claws. :wink:

4 Likes

Nightmare b4 Christmas reference on Sandy Claws?

2 Likes