"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

But of course! :jack_o_lantern: :crown:

2 Likes

12 Likes

Just got the very Elusive Super Powers Mister Miracle!

I also managed to pick up Steppenwolf at my local comic shop…

It’s really too bad Super Powers didn’t extend a few more years into the Post Crisis Era…

16 Likes

Niiiiiice! Love Super Powers. Great collection @golddragon71.

I used to have a pretty extensive collection similar to yours, including a Cyborg. Ended up selling everything except the Trinity to help finance another purchase.

Have that Hall of Justice too. My little girls ended up snagging it and using it for their pretend play. I didn’t mind after selling off almost the whole collection.

4 Likes

brb, dying of envy

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Anybody who wants this, I recommend you act fast! Some of these appreciate in value fast. Scarecrow only came out last summer and he’s already going for $80 on Amazon Marketplace!

10 Likes

Just picked up some nifty hard covers.

And the small collection grows

10 Likes

just got this at walmart and stole the pic from eboo

6 Likes

Anyone planning on buying the new DC Multiverse figures? I’ve been seeing people post them finding them at Walmart and Target.

2 Likes

we’ve been gabbin about em here! Post Collectibles News Here!

5 Likes

Stuff I’ve never photographed, no room on shelves. A wooden Batman plaque I’ve yet to hang from dollar store.

7 Likes

Those li’l Justice League figures are neat. I found them at Dollar Tree.

4 Likes

Yep, I found em at dollar store. That’s literally what it’s called.

2 Likes

I bought all the dark knight returns figs to build Doomsday. Actually, it ended up building Dr. Psycho & Doomsday. Love em both. I had the Doomsday arm from Superman Doomsday virus. Pops bought me Street thug & DK Flash. Bought rest on Amazon cheap. Supposedly, you can take the head off of armored Batman & put Old Bruce Wayne head on. I pulled pretty hard but it wouldn’t give, so I left it alone for now.

10 Likes

I’ve got 1 also but it’s Yosemite Sam. I might get the Huntress one.

I passed on him for $10 prime thinking it would stay there til I got back. That was like a yr ago & it never went back down that cheap. I’m usually pretty lucky, as u said they come down & eventually jump back up & stay there. I got Stargirl Bombshell statue for $60, Lois Lane Bombshell for $45, Batgirl for $40, Jessica Cruz for $60, I just bought Big Barda on Black Friday for $45 & it went up to $125 two days later. All of those jumped back up very soon after I got em’. So far, my best deals have been Starfire bust for $16, & Donna Troy bust for $20. If u can catch em in that right spot u can get lucky. Usually, especially with the limited editions, they’ll come down for a little bit then jump right back up. Also had em go the other way. I wanted the Catwoman bombshell so bad & it was at $245-$250 forever. I just kept watching it & it never went down. Now it’s like $1,400-$2,000 or more. They always say hurry up 1 left on Amazon. The only 2x’s that actually happened to me was the Donna Troy bust & a Harley Quinn PVC. Soon as I bought it, it said just ordered, out of stock. I was gonna get the Troy 6” figure to match my Cassie in the same red outfit. I was browsing thru 1-5 last pages b4 I bought it, & I saw that bust for $20 no tax. The figure was $25 & I wanted the bust anyway. It was at $60 forever so I figured it would stay. Jumped up to $100. The Harley I got for $25 prime & now it’s always around $85-$100. Starfire bust was 1st & only time I went to eBay in my life. It was $16 minimum bid & there was a day left & no offers. I bid the minimum honestly joking & forgot about it. Got an email next day saying it went thru, I couldn’t believe it. Sorry I wrote a book bad habit lol.

3 Likes

My pops nailed it again. Said he was at Wal-Mart & saw this for $13, thought I might like it. He was absolutely correct.

Got it unboxed. Cool surprises. DC personalized stand, bag of pegs, umbrella has a smoke /gas cloud shooting out, plastic arch holds him & his hat in place & a little book/pamphlet.

12 Likes

Picked up a few of of these lighted Jim Lee canvases at game stop. The wife really liked them so now we have 4!

8 Likes

An Oldie but Goodie

Mego’s Comic Action Heroes
SHAZAM! (Captain Marvel)

Here he is with my other CAH/Pocket Heroes

10 Likes

When you purchase a lot of pre-orders and select ‘combined shipping’… :heart_eyes:

7 Likes