"Look What I Just Got" Thread (Part 1)

Aww. Thanks, Zee, and merry Christmas.

2 Likes

Just got the DST Gallery Wonder Woman. Here she is next to her brothers.

14 Likes

My desk needs dusting :joy:

2 Likes

Got this not very long ago and i gotta tell you, the batman who laughs needs to be in a DC animated movie.

10 Likes

They are worth every penny, i bought 2 of them one to put into my collection and 1 to display for my friends to be jealous over lol.

8 Likes

Gamestop had a 10 dollar mystery DC funko box, and scored the joker on this buy.

8 Likes

Here’s some more collectables to add to the thread.

11 Likes

@hottstuff, I got the same statue, picked it up at my local comic book shop, and i love it, the detail on this statue is awesome, what got me was the detail on the actual card in the hand.

3 Likes

Very classy man.:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

Just got this today.

8 Likes

Thanks @LEXC0RP :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@GLCSector3295 I’ve debated about the others like Red Death statue.
So I went looking for pops last night.

Picked up some Birds of Prey, Christmas Harley, The Merciless and James Bond

10 Likes

The Merciless and Christmas Harley were so tempting to get when I was at Hot Topic, but I was good and managed to pass on them.

I’m not too interested in the BOP Pops, but the Roller Derby Harley does have some appeal, as do the BOP Mystery Minis.

3 Likes

I have one pop in my collection and several that my daughters just had to get. The ones my daughters got all broke within 24 hours of relatively light play. Things are so fragile; definitely not meant for children.

Overall I feel the packaging and marketing makes them more appealing than they actually are in hand, which is why I passed up on so many of 'em. Having said that, the pictures I see here are very nice. Great collections, folks.

3 Likes

Disney pops are more fragile than regular ones. The DC funkos are very well made and don’t break.

2 Likes

dude that is off the chain insanely awesome.

3 Likes