Look What I got in the mail today from DC Universe!

Applejack, do I have to put in any additional info to get it sent?

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing your share, Radallus Prime

3 Likes

This is awesome, a nice reward for true fansā€¦

3 Likes

Not sure if I should say, but I received the TNTT Judas Contract book and Iā€™m so happy! Just about everything DC is new to me with the DCU release. Always wanted to get into comics and I figured this service would be the best time, if any, to get started. So glad I did! I read through the 1980 run of TNTT for the first time and I loved the story. Read all the way to issue 41 and was a bit bummed knowing I couldnā€™t get through the Judas Judas Contract story (wont spoil but some big stuff happens with an important character ā€˜changeā€™). This was noticed on the forums and I was sent that book so I could finish my read!

Now Iā€™m finishing that book and once I do that Iā€™ll finally binge the new Titans show! Lol. Now, Iā€™m reading all the Batman I can, for the first time and am loving that too! Read all of Long Halloween, now Dark Holiday and next Catwomens When in Rome. Iā€™m loving DCU, all the people (forums and Discord Book Club), and the features. Only hoping for a good update on the comics offering soon and Iā€™m gonna continued to be glued to a new life of DC with all the comics and movies! I got into comics and DC late in life, Iā€™m 37 and just now seeing all this for the first time, but better late than never!!!

8 Likes

Itā€™s awesome that each box was a mystery box yet made for specifically each person. Batman is my favorite and I ended up with mostly Batman stuff.

I am blessed!

4 Likes

Awesome! I hope I get one soonā€¦

4 Likes

That is super AWESOME!!! WAY TO GO :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Itā€™s AWESOME

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my second Baby :scream:
Ignore the flashā€¦ the camera flash XF

5 Likes

Nice, is Harley Quinn your favorite dc character? I like her too. Redhood is my favorite character

3 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome, and a great incentive to participate in the community boards more often.

4 Likes

Super cool surprise boxes guys - Youā€™re awesome!! :smiley:

3 Likes

@Redhood yep she is equally to the Joker :heart_eyes: and Redhood good choice :wink:

3 Likes

Really great stuff there. Good job DC. Great customer service and perfect way to keep customers coming back.

2 Likes

Very cool, congrats!

2 Likes

Itā€™s cool seeing what other people got too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m so jealous. I didnt even know DC Universe did that

2 Likes

@. Are you teasing me because joker killed Jason, if so, nice one haha

1 Like

Iā€™m unable to upload a photo from my device, but I received a great selection of comics that felt perfectly tailored for me. I had a hard time figuring out what to read first! Itā€™s so nice that the MODs gave a uniquely tailored selection to each person. Thanks again so much.

The community and MODs make this service so unique, fun, and engaging. I love DCU!

7 Likes

Keep being amazing, guys!

4 Likes