Look What I got in the mail today from DC Universe!

Bat Stuff

9 Likes

Nice

1 Like

DC stuff

3 Likes

How does one add photos from their phone :scream: I can’t seem to figure it out

1 Like

Go to a photo uploader site like postimage.org, upload a file and use the direct link given

1 Like

Ahh ok I’ll try that thank you :partying_face:

2 Likes

How did you get that?

1 Like

This is the Baby of the

Group :partying_face:

5 Likes

@Applejack
I got a good laugh after finding out that you guys tried to go by our icons. My icon is a photo of myself that I ran a comic filter on and colored myself. :rofl::joy::laughing:
I didn’t have any of the things that you sent me so it’ll be fun to sit down with these books and read them.

2 Likes

That art and cover!!!

3 Likes

How did y’all get these?

1 Like

Randomly selected I think. I got an email asking for my adress

2 Likes

Looks like the holidays came early, @bloodviolet and @TX85 :slight_smile:
Thanks so much for sharing with us! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Feels mini convention.

3 Likes

Is it possible to get selected twice? Lol

3 Likes

Haha TX maybe! The mods and admins make sure to notice when folks in the community are helpful to other members, answering questions and generally being what we affectionately call “Community Heroes”. We plan on doing a sweep of selections every month to say “thanks”. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

How many per month?

2 Likes

We don’t have a strict number. This past month we picked a dozen, that number may fluctuate depending on a few factors :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for replying

3 Likes

This is so awesome! I love it, very cool items & thanks for sharing. I will make sure to share mine tomorrow. I had a looooong day at work & I think I will be heading to bed soon. I love the mods on DC Universe. I think they do an excellent job & for them to look through the forum & select those they think are great amongst the community & reward them with awesome merch/giveaways is very cool. I for one am very grateful & it really makes me feel good to not only be apart of & contribute to the community but also be a DC Fan & have the DC Universe Streaming Service! It was totally unexpected. My eyes lit up. Getting my package today was the best part of my day. Thank you Mods & especially thank you DC Universe!

7 Likes