Look What I got in the mail today from DC Universe!

Thank you, DC Universe! I love the box of goodies that you sent to me. They are awesome. :slight_smile: I will share some photos of the items so everyone can see, too! First the letter that was in the box.

52 Likes

Catwoman! But should I leave her in the packaging or take her out and play with her?

7 Likes

Also there was Batgirl! So cool. I just noticed all the little interchangeable hands she has.

7 Likes

Harley Quinn Comics!

6 Likes

Got one too. Thank you so much DC!

5 Likes

I’m reading this one first I think.

5 Likes

And anther one. :slight_smile:

@TX85 Cool! Did we get the same gifts?

5 Likes

There is more…

5 Likes

Not done yet…

4 Likes

I’ve heard that this is good but I’ve never read it.

4 Likes

You got some pretty cool goodies :heart_eyes: mine were slightly different but still had Harley Quinn on them etc

4 Likes

Last but certainly not least is this Justice League book!

And again, Thank you so much for everything!

4 Likes

Joker figure

6 Likes

Some reading to do

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: loving the Joker you got TX85

4 Likes

<3 We did our best to try and customize the packages to the icons we saw in your user profiles. I hope we didn’t end up sending things you already had! We really appreciate what you all bring to the forums. Least we could do!

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing!!

5 Likes

I believe the only thing missing from all the goodies is a picture of all the DC family well not everyone because that would be a big big big picture but the ones from the Forums and DC daily etc :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m glad I have a bat symbol as a clue and not a random pic. lol I mean appreciate anything given but Batman stuff is a sweet bonus

3 Likes

Where’s mine :confused:

2 Likes