Live Q&A with Kevin Smith & Harley Quinn Smith! Tuesday, 5/19 @5pm PT/8pm ET

Hey, True Believers! WHOOPS! Wrong label! Greetings, DC Bulletheads! And welcome to the Q&A with me and my only begotten daughter, Harley Quinn (actual name). Let’s dive into your queries, shall we?

19 Likes

Welcome, Harley! Hope you have a good time!

6 Likes

Hello there Kevin and Harley,
Big fan of your work, especially the podcast like Fatman Beyond, Babble on ,etc
Though you and Harley were great in both “Jay/Silent Bob Reboot” and “Madness in the Method”
Kevin I was wondering what came of that cryptic text you got outta the blue from Bruce Willis after you and Affleck reconnected?
Hope you both are liking the Harley Quinn animated series and keep up the great work sir!

4 Likes

I have always loved Vic Sage/The Question, so I’d imagine I’d lean toward him. But I still owe BATMAN: BELLICOSITY before I can think about asking the Question.

15 Likes

Howdy, Kevin! It’s pretty awesome that DC Universe is giving us opportunities to chat with such great people!

6 Likes

Hi! The next project you can see me in is the TV show Cruel Summer which will be airing on freeform in 2021! It’s an unconventional drama based in the 90’s surrounding the disappearance of a high school girl. I play a character named Mallory Higgins :slight_smile: she’s a riot grrrl

13 Likes

Literally nothing came of that text. Turns out he thought he was texting ANOTHER Kevin, and he clicked the wrong address. Yippie Kay You’ve Got the Wrong Kev!

14 Likes

My co-host I can vouch for as great. But me? Strictly bush league.

9 Likes

Innnteresting. Sounds intriguing!

5 Likes

be funny if he was trying to text kevin james! thanks for the answer Kevin your the best.

5 Likes

He must have had too many Seagram’s Coolers, eh?

4 Likes

my dream job is to write, direct and star in a biopic about Courtney Love. I would also, in a different life, like to be a Disney imagineer :slight_smile:

16 Likes

That would be awesome @hqsmith99.

5 Likes

Thanks, Alias!

Do not want to be a writer or director: just BE a writer or director. Be it as often as you can IRL, but be it every second of your day, in your thoughts, feelings, and words, if not deeds. You’re a director already - you just haven’t directed your film yet.

12 Likes

Hi man! It’s me Luke Varner! I’m a big fan of yours Kevin Smith and as an artist myself, I have a question for you. What is the thing that you use to reset yourself creatively? Like let’s say you’re in a creative stump rather it be writing or what not, what do you do to get yourself out of that rut? For me, since I’m an artist I draw Batman if I have no clue what else to draw. Tusk is my favorite movie of yours and I love your Green Hornet/Batman 66 crossover!

4 Likes

I’m all about Dick. (TMZ reports “SMITH LOVES DICK!”)

15 Likes

Thanks for the Yoga Hosers nod. It’s my dream that little girls stumble over it one day and are like “Someone made this weird-ass movie just for me!”

11 Likes

@snoogans.9398 If you could write an episode for any dc show which one would you choose and why?
@hqsmith99 If you could protray any dc character in live action, who would you choose and why? :grin:

5 Likes

Hello @hqsmith99, What did you think of the new Stargirl series?:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Any current DC show? Maybe FLASH. I’d write an episode for ONOMATOPOEIA, the villain I created with Phil Hester and Ande Parks for GREEN ARROW.

12 Likes