Live Q&A with Brec Bassinger, Stargirl of STARGIRL! Monday, 5/18 @3pm PT/6pm ET

LIVE Q&A with Brec Bassinger, Stargirl of Stargirl! Mon 5/18 @3pm PT/6pm ET

Facebook
Joining us for the grand premiere of her new series is the bright, shining star of Stargirl, Brec Bassinger! Ask her all your questions about what it’s like on the set and behind the scenes of the latest chapter in DC television on Monday, May 18th at 3pm PT/6pm ET!

Please limit to just 1 question; this way, everyone has a chance to get a response in the limited time we have :slight_smile: Thanks!

Add your questions in the comments below, and come back at 3pm PT/6pm ET on Monday, May 18th to read Brec’s answers LIVE!

29 Likes

Hi Ms. Bassinger!
I hope that you and your family are safe and healthy.
What’s it like to be a role model for so many?
Thank you so much!
1:59pm Friday May 15 2020

5:11pm
10:12pm

13 Likes

Thanks so much for doing this!
What attracted you to the role of Courtney Whitmore?

9 Likes

Hello Brec, I’m so excited to watch the show, I’ve waited over a year for it and I’ve been doing a countdown of Stargirl to the premiere date, and can’t wait to see it! My question is without spoiling it, what episode is your favorite episode that you film?:star2:
Thankyou for your time and here’s hoping for season 2 and more.:grinning:

Added: I just finish watching the first episode and love every bit of it! Can’t wait for more episodes!:star2::slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Hi Brec. Welcome to the DC Community!

Occurred to me that with Stargirl/Courtney Whitmore there seems to be an overlapping theme with your previous series Bella and the Bulldogs of a daughter trying to reconnect with her father and live up to his legacy. Also a young girl taking on a role typically dominated by men whether it’s superheroes or football.

Were these familiar themes something that you were aware of and explored and/or were you able to personally relate to them in any way in your performance?

10 Likes

Hi, Brec,

How would you describe Courtney’s relationship with the new JSA we’ll be seeing on the show?

Thanks for joining us! Super excited for the show.

7 Likes

Hi Brec! Thanks for taking time to answer questions for the fans! I just have one question for you. How much fun is your interactions with Luke Wilson?

8 Likes

Hello! I’m really looking forward to Stargirl, because I’m a longtime fan of the Justice Society. My question is this:

What hero or villain would you most like to see show up in Stargirl?

7 Likes

Hi Brec! I can’t wait to see Stargirl! My question is, were you familiar with the character of Stargirl and Geoff Johns DC Comics stories before taking on this role?

6 Likes

Hello. Congratulations on STARring in your own DC series. Idk if there’s gonna be any superhero guest appearances but hypothetically speaking if there was, any specific names come to your mind regarding other DC shows on The CW?

I’ve always wanted to see Batman but no show centered on him has happened yet.

Good luck with the show!

5 Likes

Hello and thank you for your time.

Are you a comic book fan and if so what is your favorite series?

8 Likes

You and I asked the same question haha except yours includes villains and mine in just superheroes from CW shows.

I’m curious as to what superheroes or villains you’d wanna see who might have a good chance of showing up which bars Batman from being a realistic choice despite his Crisis cameo.

2 Likes

I am looking forward to this show. I was wondering what was it tat attracted you to the role of Stargirl?

4 Likes

Hello thanks for stopping by.

My question is there any other hero or villain bit in the show that you would want to fight or team up with?

How was it becoming Stargirl?

5 Likes

Hi Brec,

Congrats on the new show; can’t wait to watch it.

My question is really just for fun: did you have any input on the costume?

Thanks!!

6 Likes

Hello,

Which episode number was your favorite to film and why?
Thanks for your time.

6 Likes

Hi, Brec :korismilegif_ttns:

What was the most exciting or interesting scene(s) from the show? :kinghsark_grinhqtas:

6 Likes

Hello Brec,
What is the oddest thing you’ve had to do on “Stargirl”?

6 Likes

First of all thank you for answering our questions. I’m been looking forward to seeing this show since last year. My question is which member of the JSA were you most excited to see in costume on set?

4 Likes

Hi Brec, what comics were recommended to you by Geoff when you were on set?

6 Likes