Live Q&A with Anjelika Washington, Doctor Mid-Nite of STARGIRL! Mon, 6/22

Hi Anjelika
After watching today’s episode I just wanted to say that Beth is awesome and quickly becoming my favorite character.

4 Likes

Has everyone had a chance to catch today’s episode? I’m waiting to watch a whole batch of them tonight, but spoilers are okay by me!

8 Likes

Yup I watched it it was amazing I loved the action

3 Likes

Just finished the episode. It was a lot of fun! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Hi Anjelika
Love your character and the way you have played her so far. For the Odd gal out, she’s fast becoming an indispensable source of knowledge for the gang. Will we be seeing Doc Midnight’s Blackout bombs in the near future?

3 Likes

I haven’t yet, but plan to later!!! Can’t wait to see the team suited up!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sportsmaster and tigress were an awesome team I loved all the special effects

3 Likes

Totally agree- the special effects and the costumes are BIG standouts for the show!! I was watching some of the old Flash episodes and it’s incredible to see how far technology has come!

5 Likes

It looks like there are some technical snafus keeping Anejlika for a bit, I apologize for the delay!

5 Likes

The one thing I hope this show does is crossover with the flash that would be awesome and a big budget

3 Likes

… grin

4 Likes

Is that a knowing grin you’re wearing, @kevin_oyer.50320?

I definitely admire the creativity of in-camera effects, but there’s no way we could have seen something like Stargirl back then :laughing:

3 Likes

Favorite episode of Stargirl so far?

• Episode 1
  • Episode 2
  • Episode 3
  • Episode 4
  • Episode 5
  • Episode 6

0 voters

4 Likes

Tech progress cuts both ways - one - it makes for better shows
But can also cause delaying SNAFUs

2 Likes

Yes. :smile:

2 Likes

I think episode 6 I the best there’s just so much action

2 Likes

:woman_facepalming: Indeed!

1 Like

Ooooo! I haven’t seen today’s episode yet! I try and wait to watch it for the first time during the Watch-Along.

5 Likes

Well your going to love this episode since it’s incredible

3 Likes

I feel this “Yes” in my soul. Every episode is my favorite until I see the next one!

4 Likes