Live Q&A with Anjelika Washington, Doctor Mid-Nite of STARGIRL! Mon, 6/22

Live Q&A with Anjelika Washington, Doctor Mid-Nite of STARGIRL! Mon, 6/22

Facebook
Joining us to talk all things on and off-screen of Stargirl is the good doctor, Anjelika Washington! Ask her all your questions about what it’s like on the set, bearing the mantle of Doctor Mid-Nite, and being a part of the DC legacy on Monday, June 22nd at 11am PT/2pm ET!

Please limit to just 1 question; this way, everyone has a chance to get a response in the limited time we have :slight_smile: Thanks!

Add your questions in the comments below, and come back Monday, June 22nd to read Anjelika’s answers LIVE!

22 Likes

Hi Anjelica. What’s it like wearing the costume?

4 Likes

Hello Anjelika,
It’s such a honor to have you here, I really like Beth, she’s always happy and kind, love how she interact with the goggle. What’s your favorite thing about Beth?:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hi Anjelika! I hope things are going well for you! Did you know much about the character when you got the part?

6 Likes

Hi, Anjelika. Thank you so much for being here.

What was your favorite scene to shoot for Stargirl, and how come?

4 Likes

What ArrowVerse show would you like to crossover with?

5 Likes

Hi Ms. Anjelika Washington,

I wanted to start by saying that your portrayal of Doctor Midnight has been perfect!!! During filming, did you have the opportunity to work with a real owl like the one we saw in episode 3, Also if you could give Beth any word of advice what would it be?

Thank you in advance!!! :crescent_moon::owl:

3 Likes

Hi Anjelika Washington how was your day? I have one question does your character doctor Mid-Nite get powers or will it just be the goggles. Will the Mid-Nite aslo get the owl :owl: in Stargirl thanks for answering my question(ps I’m a fan)

6 Likes

Hi Anjelika, I hope we get to see a lot more of you on the show, you’re doing great.

What do you think of Beth’s relationship with her parents - is she too dependent on them, or do they simply misunderstand her?

6 Likes

Do you get to work with Hootie? Or will you get your own owl?

5 Likes

Hello and thank you for your time
Were you familiar with Doctor Mid-Nite before doing the series?

4 Likes

Aside from Doctor Midnite, who is your favorite DC Comics character?

3 Likes

Hi Angelika! First off, you are doing an amazing job portraying Beth/Dr. Mid-Nite. How was your first day on set?

4 Likes

Hello Anjelika! Your portrayal of Beth/Dr. Mid-Nite is truly stellar! What has been your favorite part of bringing the Golden Age of heroes to life and joining the legacy of DC?

-Justin Gilmore
Transmissions From The Multiverse Blog

3 Likes

Hi Anjelika thank you for answering our questions. My question is what is the hardest part about filming a superhero series?

3 Likes

Hi Anjelica! I love Stargirl and enjoy that there is a not so gloomy superhero show that I would feel comfortable my kids to watch!
I’ve gotten a lot of Buffy the Vampire Slayer vibes from this show and the new Justice Society reminds me of the Scooby Gang. Your character reminds me of Willow when she first started on the show. Pat is Giles, Rick seems like Angel…Have you seen the show and if so what bad guy would you like your Justice Society to fight?

4 Likes

Hi :wave: how similar/different are you to Beth in real life?

5 Likes

Hi Anjelika,
Great Job on the show! We Love your character ! How’s it like to be Part of the team! Was wondering if you get the owl and if you had a chance to chill in the STRIPE robot?

3 Likes

What was the best moment in filming this season with the Cast?

3 Likes

Hi Ms. Washington!

Thanks so much for taking time to answer all our questions.

I hope that you and your family are safe and healthy.

Yolanda and Courtney are serious and Beth is happy even when she’s not.

What’s it like being the optimist of the JSA?

11:53am 6/21/2020

4 Likes