Live Q&A with Anjelika Washington, Doctor Mid-Nite of STARGIRL! Mon, 6/22

Hi. Which the best Stargirl’s Superhero outfit, is from Justice League Unlimited animated series or in Live And Action TV Series?

4 Likes

Hi Anjelika,

Hope you are doing okay with all that is going on in the world right now. Are you looking forward to going to conventions? Thanks for your time!
-Eliza

4 Likes

Hello thanks for stopping by.

So if you could play any other DC character who would it be?

3 Likes

Hi Anjelika!

If you could work with any superhero, who would it be and why?

3 Likes

Hi Anjelika!

I’m so glad you’re on the show! I was wondering if Beth Chapel is going to have a love interest on the show, and if you’re allowed to give any hints about who that might be.
Thanks!

4 Likes

Thanks for answering our questions! My question is were you familiar with the JSA before the series started?

3 Likes

Hello there Ms. Anjelika Washington! Thank you for being here and answering our questions! :superman_hv_4:

Now, when “Chuck” is answering Beth’s questions, how do you compose yourself when seeing the funny expressions of your fellow actors who are not hearing what “Chuck” tells Beth, or in being on set are they also able to hear him speaking?

4 Likes

Welcome to the DC Universe Anjelika!

I think it’s fair to describe Beth as kinda adorkable a bit of a blerd. So I’m curious if growing up (and even now!) you had any self-described “nerdy” interests or hobbies that helped you relate or connect to your character?

5 Likes

Hi Anjelika, If you could play as any other hero in the JSA, who would you be and why?

2 Likes

Hi Anjelika! Thank you for being here! You do such a great job at portraying Beth!

So, I do love the contrast in stories for episode five (tragedy versus comedy), but I feel like Beth got the short end of the stick. Will there be any upcoming arcs in the rest of the season where she gets full focus and longer exploration of her emotions? If so, can you tease any of them? She’s already one of my favorites already, and I can’t wait to see her personal growth and development with the rest of the team.

3 Likes

Stargirl season 1 has been amazing. Your character for sure is the MVP of the new Justice Society of America. I have this theory where you might help improve Rex Tyler’s formula where Rick could acquire new abilities as the story progresses. Do you think your character is going to improve Rex Tyler’s serum?

2 Likes

Hiya! Which superhero or super-villain would you like to see in Season 2 of Stargirl?

2 Likes

Hi love your take as Beth think you all bring a unique take on what it means to have heroic potiental. I notice Jeff likes to hint at some potiental heroes before hand it’s shown with Justin or shine knight , jakeem thunder, Alex Montez ( jsa courtor and spoiler in prince of darkness and dark region storylines of jsa) even green lantern possible return) to say what is comfirmable. Do think will get similar teases for the next verison of the Hawks, Hector hall, obsibain and jade, fury (sue me loved infinity inc) , sandman’s successor sandy Hawkins, Atom smasher , liberty belle Jesse quick, ( still routing for you and rick through it would happened if wasn’t for eclipso) mabye even jay Garrick returns Down road and if so who would want to see the most and why.

2 Likes

I’ve always wondered how Dr. Mid-Nite or the Sandman fit into a team setting? I mean their “powers” (or modus operandi) work best when they are alone against their opponents. If Mid-Nite used his black-out bombs then none of his teammates could see. Likewise, the Sandman’s gas would put everyone else to sleep also.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer some questions from us! Very much enjoying the show so far, and it’s (sometimes unfortunately) relatively accurate high school depiction. Along those lines, how have you felt about the school scenes and how the other characters seem to have a dismissal of Beth, if not a full dislike, because of her attitude? (I think she’s delightful by the way. :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

Can you tell us about your favorite on set moment?

3 Likes

Hi A aka Dr. M! I hope you get Hootie soon cause he’s lonely and has been waiting a long time for you!! Assuming so, have you been working at all with a real live owl or is all your owl work going to be CGI?

4 Likes

Does it every get sweaty wearing the costume.does it ever make it hard to act.:smile:

2 Likes

Hi Anjelika! If you could do a crossover with one of the other DC Universe shows (Titans, Doom Patrol, or Swamp Thing) which would you choose and why?!?!?!

3 Likes

Greetings, friends! Thanks so much for joining in today- we’ll be getting started with Anjelika Washington here in just a bit- stay tuned! :star2: :goggles:

6 Likes