Live Q&A w/ Sam Witwer, Actor & Game Master of DCU All Star Games, Fri 3/20 @6:30pm PST!

Carl… clark

4 Likes

Oh yes. I knew who the players really were. I had to to conduct and guide the story. I handed them all character sheets, and then when I took the aside, I handed them their “real” character sheets. I also added motivations and secrets and goals to their sheets, some of which are in opposition to the other players… It was entirely up to the players what they wanted to do with their motivations/goals/secrets, and of course, their secret identities.

9 Likes

handed freddies hero late

2 Likes

I think if we did another season, we’d probably continue the current story… But hey, I’m up for anything.

12 Likes

Thankyou Sam, it’s such a honor having you answer my question!:grinning:

5 Likes

He’s perfect and he’s sitting behind me whining right now because I’m not playing with him. His name is Buster. Check out my Instagram SWitwer1 if you wanna see him.

10 Likes

Hi, Sam. If you were given a larger budget, how would you update DC All Stars?

4 Likes

Hey Sam,
if Mr. Freeze shows up, are you going to do your Arnold impression?

8 Likes

Hahaha! You’re dead on. It was damned uncomfortable to say those words and try to sell that stuff. However, I liked whom I was working for (Robert Rovner/Jessica Queller) and I liked the cast. I still talk with the cast. We’re friends. It’s just tough to be prejudiced against your friends even if it’s make-believe. But I do hope you all felt just a smidge bad for my confused, jerk character.

8 Likes

We love Floyd and his boombox !!!

4 Likes

All the time. I actually sometimes have to just sit with myself for a bit and remind myself that this is just a game. It’s fun! The good news is the people I generally play with (including this cast) are very good at seeing to it that everyone else at the table is having fun, not just themselves. In fact, that’s the key. Obviously, the game master is trying to see to it that everyone has fun, but the players also need to realize that it’s their responsibility as well to see to it that everyone has fun. I have awesome players.

11 Likes

I’m not gonna sign it. YOU sign it!

7 Likes

Hey.
You were awesome as agent liberty. And I’ve been really enjoying All Star Games.
But as I’ve been watching the show I always think what if this awesome story so far was turned into a movie of some sort (animated or live action).

Would you like to see this story become a movie of sorts?

8 Likes

I would definitely watch an animated remake of this game

8 Likes

I second that!!!

3 Likes

I’m thinking video game cut scenes like that of dc universe online

3 Likes

One more question, can you tell us who Carl is? I think he’s the Flash!:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I can field that one- we can’t share spoilers in this thread- sorry RF!

5 Likes

How much of the story of Breakfast League is built into the purchased game? I’ve only played D&D, so I’m not sure how structured RPGs that are more catered to certain fanbases are.

5 Likes

love to see last episode batrang in wrist and smoke bomb in mouth

4 Likes