Live Q&A w/ Sam Witwer, Actor & Game Master of DCU All Star Games, Fri 3/20 @6:30pm PST!

Live Q&A w/ Sam Witwer, Actor & Game Master of DCU All Star Games, Fri 3/20 @6:30pm PST!

Facebook
Starting this Friday, March 20th at 6:30pm PST/6:30pm EST, we’ll be hosting a LIVE Q&A with the one, the only, Sam Witwer, star of film & television- including the dice-chucking DC Universe original DCU ALL STAR GAMES!

Has he always been a tabletop gamer? What’s it like being a part of so many genre zeitgeists?

Please try to limit the number of questions asked to 1-2; this way, everyone has a chance to get a response in the limited time we have :slight_smile: Thanks!

Add your questions in the comments below, and come back at 6:30pm PST/9:30pm EST on Friday, March 20th to hear Sam’s answers LIVE!

11 Likes

How long did it take to come up with the story line?

Would you do more seasons of the show?

5 Likes

What are some good beginner resources or games themselves for those wanting to get more into tabletop gaming?

5 Likes

There’s a lot of improv and imagination used in these types of games. Are there any tips or things to try or do to “strengthen” and maybe overcome creative blocks?

5 Likes

What charcter did you enjoy being more Davis (doomsday) or Aidan from being human? Your doomsday was one of my favorite parts of the smallville series and I enjoyed being human so just curious.

4 Likes

Hello Sam, I really enjoy watching Smallville, you did a great job as Doomsday, my question is at the start of the game, did you already know who each players would be before they do?

4 Likes

I have one more question, if you guys did another season, would you guys be playing Batman The Animated Series rpg Boardgame? I would love to see that! :batman_madhqtas:

5 Likes

Here’s a fun question: how did you settle on the combination between 80’s mash-up references and DC lore/imagery for the campaign?

5 Likes

What are some of your dream DC roles you’d love to play in the future?

4 Likes

How hard was it to come up with some of the 80’s references in DCU All Star Games and which were your favorites?

3 Likes

Hey Sam! Thanks for doing this. I am wondering what DC character you would have been friends with in high school and why?

4 Likes

What made you chose the characters for the players? Also did the civilian names have anything to do with the real characters as clues? (Dina-Diana, Katie-Kyle, and Tommy-Thomas, Bruce’s father)

5 Likes

What is a DC Universe RPG game you would design? Who would be the characters?

4 Likes

Thank you so much for doing this!
After seeing how gifted of a DM you are in DCU All Star games, I was wondering how long you’ve been playing tabletop games. And to piggyback off that, which side of RPGs do you enjoy more?

4 Likes

I have completely fell in love with this show, so thank you and FPJ for creating it and giving us something to look forward to every week!!!

PS: I always wondered, you seem like a nice guy but a lot of the characters that you protray seem to be villians, so what draws you to those types of characters?

5 Likes

Why you always killing freddie

7 Likes

What would you say the most important quality is in a GM?

How would you suggest finding a group to play tabletop games?

3 Likes