**Live Q&A w/ HARLEY QUINN Producers Justin Halpern & Patrick Schumacker, Thursday 10/24 10:30am-11:30am PST!**

I feel that the accent an essential part of Harley, and it will be genuinely missed. Why decide to remove it?

1 Like

How do you think u and batman will get along?

Was there ever a discussion of whether Harley should have a brooklyn accent? Ive seen that alot in other media, and was wondering if you guys were ever considering that. Thank you and I cant wait to watch the show!

1 Like

On the chance there’s still room for questions, figured I’d ask one more:
Who voices Kite-Man in the show? HELL YEAH!

1 Like

What is it like doing a show that is very unique from everything out there + having the exposure of DCU? i.e., these Q&A’s/DC Daily/articles/fan opinions.

1 Like

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for joining in. Justin & Patrick are settling in, and we’ll be getting started shortly. Ask questions if you got 'em!

6 Likes

Thnx for taking time from work to answer our questions. I would just like to know if Red Tool or The Joker will be in the show?

2 Likes

I don’t even have a question that hasn’t already been asked! So I’ll just say, my lady and I are pumped for the show, we’re excited for your answers, and thank you for taking the time to be here today!

2 Likes

Harley’s new graphic novel prominently featured Drag Queens and the LGBT community. Will we get the same treat in the cartoon?!

3 Likes

Are there any characters that you guys can not put in there or is everyone up for grabs because I would love if one of the New age of Heroes or showed up such a sideways like it’s funny

2 Likes

What is the biggest difference in how you approach your live action shows vs your animated ones? What about network television vs streaming?

3 Likes

Not a question but thanks for sharing with us and bringing DCU an awesome-looking show.

Will this show follow the darker side of Harley, or is it going to be more like a mixture and how did you balance the 2 if so?
Ps thank you for this show, am a huge harley fan!

2 Likes

Hey everybody this is Patrick and Justin and we are really excited to answer your questions about Harley Quinn and about anything else you want to talk about! …ANYTHING. Treat this like your Love Line.

19 Likes

:notes: Bom Chica Wah wah

3 Likes

DC had a problem with the Joker comic book in that they couldn’t show him winning. Will you have similar problems with Harley?

1 Like